Air Jordan XXXIII first info

IMG_0135[1].JPG this box lol

I feel like theres a celebrity in my house, Ive heard so much about it

IMG_0136[1].JPG IMG_0137[1].JPG

This is the first new air jordan for me since the black red 19. I used to get the new one every year in whatever colorway until that one. It's been awhile.

I need to get right before i open this, one sec.:nthat:

Everyone complains about the mesh. It definitely doesnt feel cheap. It feels like some kind of knit to me. Like a softer, thinner flyknit. It had a nice detail to it. Its definitely a knit. Way softer than I had imagined.

The inner neoprene or whatevr sock extends all the way down encompassing the foot entirely, so the knit sits loose (or unattatched rather) over it. In other words, its a dual layer upper. Just like the tongue. When you see the knit upper bunch up, thats because the knit is independent-ish from whats underneath.

They smell like shoe dept in the early 90s, when they had a bunch of huarache gear

WHere the front airbag begins at the toe, it has a dramatic protrusion from the rest of the outsole and kind of puffs out slightly where the outline is.

The horizontal line on the midsole has a bunch of vertical lines as the texture that separates it from the slight leatherish texture on the rest of the midsole.

The elephant print heel cup is nearly as hard or plasticky as id imagined. The ep is like a shiny web over the nubuck. but the nubuck is rougher than where the NA is.

The tongue is totally seperated in two pieces and held together at where the jordan 5 tongue ribs are underneath the jumpman. THE LEATHER BEHIND THE NUBUCK IS BUTTER UPON FIRST INSPECTION. I cant tell right of the bat in here if its some kind of synthetic. Ill get them into better light in a sec. It feels and look like leather to me.

The outer tongue and outer heel piece where the Nike sits is very stiff.

The foam lining feels a couple notches down from the memory foam in the 14. Its plush. I like the little achilles pillow. Nice touch.

The perforations on the inner nubuck panel with the button on it near the toe has a subtle air jordan 6 3m thing going on with it

Last edited:
The 3m on the branding isnt noticable at all in normal light. It just looks like really soft charcoal paint

At this moment in time, yeah.

Im still eyeballin em. Im about to snag a shower and head out to the mall to return 3 pairs of the am1s to champs. Ill know for sure after wearing them so ill have an answer when i get back.

I suspect that plastic piece on the rear end of the midsole is the end of that strap. The plastic end is the anchor.

Seriously, Tony needs to get a reality show on Netflix or something. I would enjoy watching him deal with foot stores and ups guys
I live in a shoebox apt building with four apts. 4 quadrants. ?

I live on the upper left, below me is a literal 40 year old prostitute and to the lower right dwells a blow dealer. Footlicker refs and whatever brown does for me is the tip of it. Im no longer on speaking terms with either the 'tute nor the slanger. The odd guy out next to me is new to the party.

IMG_0134[1].JPG

Surprisingly UPS showed up with my 5th pair of this ****show before Fedex showed up with my 33s. I saw the truck drive past when i was walking my dog but nothing on my doorstep but these things from champs. I think he skipped me...
why so many pairs of air max 1?

Back
Top Bottom