Air Jordan XXXIII first info

totally. click the yellow cord and pull some slack out of the floss from the top. Easy and functional af. Very good sytem they came up with. It only doesnt work if it outsmarts you.

With that said, Ive decided to return my pairs. The heel tab isnt going to work for me.

On foot impressions:

Sleek and modern from the front. Trash and goofy from the side toward the back.
The lacing system works a little too well. The heel strap does not. The cushioning is straight weird. Like, it feels like they attempted to separate the two halves of the ball of your foot. It feels like theres something between there to step on. It wasnt a problem when stepping around but I dont see that going well for basketball use. I just dont see how thats supposed to feel good instead of hurting. The heel zoom feels nonexistent in comparison though. Maybe because it sits flat. They weigh a lot but dont feel heavy on feet. They seemed like they had a nice spring to them, like it would be easy to dunk or jump in them than any other Jordan Ive worn. But, alas, sadly I dont really play ball anymore and am not an elf.

Im more disappointed than anything. So close yet fail.

On foot impressions:

Sleek and modern from the front. Trash and goofy from the side toward the back.
The lacing system works a little too well. The heel strap does not. The cushioning is straight weird. Like, it feels like they attempted to separate the two halves of the ball of your foot. It feels like theres something between there to step on. It wasnt a problem when stepping around but I dont see that going well for basketball use. I just dont see how thats supposed to feel good instead of hurting. The heel zoom feels nonexistent in comparison though. Maybe because it sits flat. They weigh a lot but dont feel heavy on feet. They seemed like they had a nice spring to them, like it would be easy to dunk or jump in them than any other Jordan Ive worn. But, alas, sadly I dont really play ball anymore and am not an elf.

Im more disappointed than anything. So close yet fail.

Enjoyed the review. I’m still in for a premium pair. Come on, JB. Make it happen.

Hopefully we get this for ASW, along with a
ASG themed colorway

FEA82958-3089-4F80-804E-7D30C2351A8F.jpeg

No thanks

I found the reports interesting on not feeling the heel zoom. I can feel both heel and forefoot Zoom just fine. But I’m 6’2 220lbs. Haven’t played in them yet but they are def comfy for walking around

I have almost every air jordan except of the 22, 23, 2009, 30, 32 and i must say i don't have any issues with the 33 ao far.
The tightness was not worse than on the 31 during the firsr 3 wears.
Don't know how they preform on court but i danced over 3 hours rnb and hip hop with them and it was fun.
I went tts just like in most of my air jordans.

Anyone know the next CW's to release?

I thought there was supposed to be a Concord CW dropping?

Bi-weekly check-in ... still no apparel :rofl:

The way Nike/JB has handled/is handling the 33 is nothing short of bizarre. Other than the FOF and launch event, it's been almost complete radio silence in terms of marketing this model, pimping upcoming versions, providing 33-themed gear/apparel. etc. It's almost a throwback release in that way, like all the way back to the day when we got a few colorways of each annual model and that was it.

In the context of the previous two releases, at least, they're being ultra-conservative with the 33. I wonder if it has anything to do with, are these things relatively difficult to manufacture due to the fit system? They seem to be low-volume in comparison to the 31 and 32. I've no idea, it all just strikes me as rather odd.

Maybe JB's product planners and financial guys said, well, we're dropping 1.5 million concords in December, that'll get us well past our revenue goal for the fiscal year, no need to crank out a bunch of 33s and 33-related items, if we do that, half of it will just go to the outlets, anyway LOL

Back
Top Bottom