Air Jordan XXXIII first info

giphy.gif
this part always makes me laugh :lol:

Miiiiight eat my words in reaction to my first look at the silvers. Kinda dope.

interested in seeing what that black gold white colorway looks like releasing in feb

please dont say its the chinese new years

How you break your right calf b? Was it a clean break?
Oh yes it was really clean my friend. I think 4 weeks or 8 weeks without playing, maybe more.
I had a small pain just before during the game on my right calf, and i made the mistake to tight my right shoes. During the warming i had this fu.... trouble around my left ankle due to a stitch, you know the issue i told you a few days before. but the shoes were so comfortable, i really wanted to play with. I had my 32 in a bag just in case and i came with my 13 bred. Man i should have play with my 13. i think my 32 have a problem. The left outsole shoe is thicker than the right and i’m sure of this. But the 32 were a good pair.
To come back to my break, i was under the basket, i would like to run to the 3 pt line 45° and when i quikly decided to change my direction i felt a small ball in my calf.

FB2B13F3-8DBE-4FAA-B3B5-2F36FCB44626.jpeg
A9B9B0CA-A5F0-4E62-A201-486B8F643437.jpeg
768F087C-FBC9-4730-A63C-5F2E39C189ED.jpeg
60ECFCE1-79C9-43E9-95DF-BBA447E35710.jpeg

More pics. Finally broke them in a bit. I like them. Ankle support is really nice. They’re actually very comfortable. Lighter than they appear. I encourage y’all to give them a try. As most of you know, if you have doubts or just want to give them some run, Nike has the 30 day test policy, so have at em. If you don’t like, just send them back within 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom