Air Jordan XXXIII first info

C00B0FF3-07DC-4143-B022-0BE0BDCCF4D6.jpeg
Dear Jordan. Shock drop these for me to celebrate the weekend. Thanks

If there are any size 9'ers that need these ASG's for the low... hit my PM.

The Travis Scott 33s are the strongest model by far (IMO). I don't really like the model that much but the blend of material types and colors are dope AF. Still unlikely to cop.

Trav's are defintely the strongest colorway since the OG drop IMO. Looking like that sole may be glow in the dark as well :nerd: . Will have the SNKRS app handy during SB halftime.

Well...I wore my ASG to the movies, and had to take them off half way through. These have ample room in the toebox, it's the top middle of my foot that feels like it's being squeezed so hard that my toes started to feel a little numb. This is all straps loose. I love the sillouhet of the shoe and get lots of compliments, but I can't wear them for longer than an hour before my feet need a rest.

I wonder if this is why we aren't seeing a lot of players wearing them on court.
That happen to me too,with the og pair,on 4hr drive from la. Also ended up with a huge blister on my heel

That happen to me too,with the og pair,on 4hr drive from la. Also ended up with a huge blister on my heel

I talked about the heel pressure when the FOF colorway dropped and I feel like no one else knew what I was talking about lol. That’s why I went with an 11 even though the 10.5 fit way better in the toe box.

This shoe has some strange pressure points and I think it may be by design because of the lack of lacing.

duke40 duke40 how you feel about the 33? I’m sure you discuss it before. I was attempting to do my senior citizen Saturday morning therapy. It was just painful to ball. Do you know if it needs X amount of time for break in?

duke40 duke40 how you feel about the 33? I’m sure you discuss it before. I was attempting to do my senior citizen Saturday morning therapy. It was just painful to ball. Do you know if it needs X amount of time for break in?

I won’t wear them to play in anymore. My right foot is still messed up from breaking it this summer and the last is just too narrow to be comfortable for me. The midsole is too stiff when combined with the upper. Mine broke in a little bit are still stiff (ACG pair). I’m actually debating on letting line go.

DSG claimed they were going to ship the AS by 2/2/19. I hadn't heard anything yet so I got on their website looking around. After clicking on the AS picture, it brings you to another page with no image that says out of stock. So I checked my credit card and the transaction is now gone. Haven't called them yet but looks like DSG never got the shoe, got rid of it from their site, and canceled the orders.

BOTTOMLINE, these aren't a shoe that you're gonna get A1 fitment or feel in just one night on the town. I JUST broke the blackouts in a week ago and I've been wearing them since they released. CNY took less time with about 1 1/2 break-in time...FOF took about 2 weeks so if you can get passed the numbness which i went through and the stiffness too, when the shoe does soften its really a well assembled shoe thats great for hooping and looks decent to just rock casually. These are actually my favorite J's to hoop in after the 28's you jus gotta give em time really. I'm gonna cop the All-Star colorway when the price drops then wait on the 34's to release. i know they're being made by some asian lady overseas as I'm writing this. Cant wait to see how JB updates the 4...!!!!!!!

I play in orthotics, so my experience might be different from others, but the 33s have been pretty good to play in, especially after a quick break in pd.

My only issue actually is w the lacing system. I noticed that when I actually play (not just jogging/walking/shooting around), the whole lacing system seems to loosen up and I lose containment/lockdown. I’m not sure if it’s just my pair, but it’s a bit concerning bc I feel like if I’m actually running hard, every time there’s a break I need to pull the strap to tighten them. I actually got a blister once in the seam where the edge of my orthotic makes contact w the side/upper the shoe bc my foot was probably rubbing against that seam as it was lifting and falling (this happens sometimes with my orthotics with other shoes that either have no lateral support - 31s, Dame 2, or fit too large). If the lacing system could hold, I’d actually really like these. Instead I’m pre-emptively putting band-aids where that seam is if I play in them now. Feel like I haven’t read many complaints with the lacing system loosening up so i wonder if there’s just something wrong w my pair.

My only other issue is that the heel feels a bit stiff, but that hasn’t bothered me while playing bc I’m mostly on my toes anyway. But if the lacing system could lock better, I’m actually pretty happy w the 33s

Back
Top Bottom