Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Update: DSG got back to me. As I thought they never received the shoe and canceled all orders. They did give me a $25 coupon though for the mix up. I'll take it.

I hopped on snkrs earlier to grab a pair (woulda been my 5th pair of 33s ), but was surprised to see sold out. The red pair and ASG are still for sale weeks later. Wonder if these were limited or something.

I hopped on snkrs earlier to grab a pair (woulda been my 5th pair of 33s ), but was surprised to see sold out. The red pair and ASG are still for sale weeks later. Wonder if these were limited or something.

There’s an FSR on SNKRS they aren’t sold out.

Since DSG canceled my order, I just jumped on Nike to re-order, but its not accepting the student discount. I never had an issue with the student discount on the 32's. Ugh. Looks like I'm going to wait a while and see if they eventually come off that exclusion.

Their color choices seem to be getting better but still a lot more can/could've been done with this model. It's interesting to me because, I haven't been this interested in a sig model in quite some time.

15496573781503413947755743870903.jpg

Nike Pasadena tx retail -20% various sizes

Ehhhh CWs are to similar to the original releases. Still holding out hope, for at least one CW with grey EP... they can even make it super limited for all I care like the Italy 32s. So far most CWs have been underwhelming (not a disappointment, but not what I expected)

Back
Top Bottom