Any pictures surface of this shoe?

So Wait! Are these the SE?
5D1913D6-811C-4BD3-8E28-4FD59DA2B98B.jpeg
D5917B1E-0D72-4587-8D07-BB0B1F0B4A0B.jpeg
CBFD6A45-9EE2-4A71-BC4C-CCB4AE6D0AB8.jpeg
69F91F72-EC79-4EBF-BAB7-EF90D841BA63.jpeg
2D2F98C4-7757-4478-928C-0B0A98D93115.jpeg
644D6EA6-5575-4A1E-A05D-0A689AEDB4BE.jpeg

They’re fire cuz of the camo y’all be finding anything to not like a color way and it’s pretty obvious. Just say they fire but won’t cop and keep it pushing making up reasons is pretty lame imo...

They’re fire cuz of the camo y’all be finding anything to not like a color way and it’s pretty obvious. Just say they fire but won’t cop and keep it pushing making up reasons is pretty lame imo...

What? Lol. I don’t like camo, you do. That’s fine. The camo ruined this colorway. IMO.

Recently ordered the vast grey cw, super late to the 33 party first time trying on or even seeing the shoe... briefly stood up and walked around then they immediately went back to the box and sent back lol, no idea how ya’ll do it, casually anyway this shoe is a total foot prison

Recently ordered the vast grey cw, super late to the 33 party first time trying on or even seeing the shoe... briefly stood up and walked around then they immediately went back to the box and sent back lol, no idea how ya’ll do it, casually anyway this shoe is a total foot prison

Agreed. I returned my FOF and haven’t looked back.

Hmmm, i think the 33s are one of the most comfy pairs i’ve had i love wearing them casually. I’m surprised how many people say they aren’t comfortable. I think the trick is to not lock the fast fit system down all the way. Just pull up two or three clicks. Also i think the big band that goes over the top of your foot stretches out after they get a little broke in.

If they break in well later or something I wouldn’t know just that initial try on was hurt lol, would never use the fast fit thinking of them even tighter is a bad thought... had 32 lows those were great casually broke in well etc the 33 however was just way too much business IMO... they felt suffocatingly tight while visually looking wide and huge on foot, pretty disappointing with such a fly cw

Do you guys toggle the fast fit system at all? Or is it pretty “set” to where you can slip your foot in and out?

I would like a pair if I could just not have to mess with the system at all to prevent any damage/breakage

such high hopes initially, but have come to accept that it's officially OVER for the 33 and most likely for every sig J moving forward. it's done.

Very disappointing. Bring on the 34s.
this is the sentiment every year and pretty much has been since the 15...

I mean, think about it. they gave us absolutely amazing, classic, innovative, timeless and groundbreaking designs for the 1st 14 YEARS STRAIGHT, which is more than pretty much any other footwear company can probably say. but it's been all downhill since then with the exception of the 20. so that's 20 years straight of mediocre, lackluster. so I don't know that we should be getting our Hope's up, expecting different when it comes to sig Js moving forward.

Last edited:
Do you guys toggle the fast fit system at all? Or is it pretty “set” to where you can slip your foot in and out?

I would like a pair if I could just not have to mess with the system at all to prevent any damage/breakage

This is what I thought would happen and wanted to try also, there is no slipping in and out of these lol, the fast fit initial impression to me was just super gimmick, the release didn’t work at all etc... anyway not trying to come in here and dump all over the shoe just pretty quickly figured out it’s a total pass on these

Back
Top Bottom