Air Jordan XXXIII first info

D2wcozmU8AE0Z_x.jpg

D2wcq79UkAIZ6Nq.jpg

D2x-dW8UcAM0E8P.jpg

D2x-f9xU8AkqsTE.jpg

Camos are pretty nice IMO. I want the vast grays but since they are sitting I'm trying to get them on disco

The heel pull tab on the is largely useless....can barely fit a finger in it.

Oversized Achilles plate with the NA and the separated tongue were just too much imo. Looking like a shin guard.

Just went to my local Nike clearance outlet looking for some 33's. Found some utility blackouts in my size.......they were charging full price lol. How are you charging retail at a clearance outlet? smh

D2wcq79UkAIZ6Nq.jpg

Uhhh wait is that outsole GLOW IN THE DARK!!?? Dammit they better not have put that on some ugly chinese only colorway!!! If they did a VOLT 33 low with glow in the dark sole i would be all over that crap. Might be kinda cheesy to some but i think the 33 would be the perfect shoe to have that feature.

Recently ordered the vast grey cw, super late to the 33 party first time trying on or even seeing the shoe... briefly stood up and walked around then they immediately went back to the box and sent back lol, no idea how ya’ll do it, casually anyway this shoe is a total foot prison
They need time to break in. After a few wears they feel very good.
The OG 12 required time to break in too.
Sole was stiff as hell.

Wore my Travis Scott 33’s for the first time tonight and just realized they have a glow in dark sole
Wtf... they didn’t advertise that at all on those and i can’t find any pictures of it. That’s crazy i almost wish i woulda got a pair now. You should post a pic dude!

Reactions: ARK
So how does the lacing system work on the lows? There aren’t any cables on top of the tongue shroud and the only visible cables run to the heel. The ankle strap looks to be elastic only and under the shroud there are fat bands that look like laces. Does the fast fit mechanism now pull laces on top of the foot while pulling the cables in the heel to help heel lockdown and the ankle strap just keeps the tongue in place?

So how does the lacing system work on the lows? There aren’t any cables on top of the tongue shroud and the only visible cables run to the heel. The ankle strap looks to be elastic only and under the shroud there are fat bands that look like laces. Does the fast fit mechanism now pull laces on top of the foot while pulling the cables in the heel to help heel lockdown and the ankle strap just keeps the tongue in place?

I hope so. That’s what I saw too.

Was imo the era of JB making luxury basketball kicks that still had high-performance level tech no one at that I time as i remember it no other sig/brand could match that off/on the court look.

If you didn’t have the $200 to drop on the 17s back in ‘01-02 you could appreciate seeing them on someone elses feet. Cause everyone thought that msrp was outrageous. Today not so much cause “everybody is sneakerhead” now.

332C1D36-66F6-4872-87E4-C8502B2A7067.jpeg
Man agreed agreed agreed. Just a GREAT balance. JB now......... I couldn’t do it

I saw more detailed pictures, recently, and from what I can see, the heel wires look like they're elastic and don't have any adjustments. I hope they keep the heel in tight. I'm thinking that FastFit pulls the cord through those bands that we can see through the tongue/shroud. Hopefully, I can try on a pair and come to a better conclusion when they release. If the fit isn't snug and secure, then I'll just go back to picking up more colorways of the regular XXXIII.

I can't pull the trigger on the grey pair at retail, even though I really like them.

I hope I can catch them on a discount, or on sale at some point.

Anyone know where I can pick up the guo Ailun 33 lows?

They're a China exclusive, from what I've read so you'll have to hit up resell.

StockX has em' up and the prices are reasonable. Nothing I'd pay, but if you want em' the price is probably only gonna go up... like the high tops, or just disappear like the 32's.

Back
Top Bottom