Air Jordan XXXIII first info

4F55AE10-2B72-4F5B-BE69-58C57DCE82A7.jpeg

Couldn’t resist. Looks way more like the 3 than the mid.

How are you liking them Bryan? I went TTS with my white pair and they fit nicely when on, but man did I have to shove my feet in. I think they look, fit, and feel better than the mids. That phylon midsole starts off FIRM and the shoes feel clunky out of the box. I can't feel the heel zoom at all while the forefoot zoom is noticeable for sure but should feel way nicer after the midsole breaks in. I like the fit and feel of the 32 lows better so far.

How are you liking them Bryan? I went TTS with my white pair and they fit nicely when on, but man did I have to shove my feet in. I think they look, fit, and feel better than the mids. That phylon midsole starts off FIRM and the shoes feel clunky out of the box. I can't feel the heel zoom at all while the forefoot zoom is noticeable for sure but should feel way nicer after the midsole breaks in. I like the fit and feel of the 32 lows better so far.

Definitely like the 32 better. Agree with all you said and the release doesn’t work as well on the lows. They look more like the 3’s to me though, so I went for it. Plus I’m friends with the designer so I felt like I needed them to support him.

Definitely like the 32 better. Agree with all you said and the release doesn’t work as well on the lows. They look more like the 3’s to me though, so I went for it. Plus I’m friends with the designer so I felt like I needed them to support him.
I love my pair i think i might actually like them more than my reg 33s lol. Would you happen to know if there’s going to be anymore colorways of the SE/lows after the black ones?

If you wanna pair of 33s they are on sale now!! The all red pair and the silver all star pair are both $130. The all black pair and acg are $155.

If you wanna pair of 33s they are on sale now!! The all red pair and the silver all star pair are both $130. The all black pair and acg are $155.
Use SAVE20 code for 20% off last day
Doesn’t apply to the ASG/all red pair for some reason but i think if you chat it up with nike they can apply it
AA5B369A-79BB-47C1-BD54-29EF227801C7.png

Just went to NDC to pull the trigger on the ASG's. Have a $20 off birthday coupon. Wouldn't let me use it on the purchase SMH. $140 after tax, I'm out. Maybe they will drop a little bit more, or let coupons?

Just went to NDC to pull the trigger on the ASG's. Have a $20 off birthday coupon. Wouldn't let me use it on the purchase SMH. $140 after tax, I'm out. Maybe they will drop a little bit more, or let coupons?
Chat with nike to use bd coupon

Back
Top Bottom