Air Jordan XXXIII first info

These the ****s I was talkin' about...

...any update/confirmation of their authenticity or nah?

IMG_1074.PNG
IMG_1075.JPG

They have truly butchered Jordan 1 lows. Can’t believe they’re using that base model for a Travis collab instead of the OG low. :sick:

bruhsss

I gave these some time to break in and these are valid for ball. been using them nonstop now.

I could have gotten the ASG colorway for $87.50 with my $20 reward applied, but I passed. I have the Flight Utility pair and will return it to NDC as I just can't deal with the fit (way too narrow and I don't have wide feet.

A year ago, I would have copped no question, just for the deal I was getting. Today, I'm really in a different mindset. I only get certain pairs and if I have something on the horizon I want (ATC IIs on Friday) then I pass. Kinda why I'm selling a bulk of my collection on StockX. Gonna stay in the hobby, but for only certain shoes.

I could have gotten the ASG colorway for $87.50 with my $20 reward applied, but I passed. I have the Flight Utility pair and will return it to NDC as I just can't deal with the fit (way too narrow and I don't have wide feet.

A year ago, I would have copped no question, just for the deal I was getting. Today, I'm really in a different mindset. I only get certain pairs and if I have something on the horizon I want (ATC IIs on Friday) then I pass. Kinda why I'm selling a bulk of my collection on StockX. Gonna stay in the hobby, but for only certain shoes.

Loosen them all the way up and try again.

Watch them go back to actual laces on the 34s

No laces ruined the 33s for me

The vast greys are my new favorite pair. I wish I could get the travis scott pair, but I'm not paying resell...every other pair I've gotten on heavy discount.

ASG look nice until they're on my feet...then I get tin man vibes.

The vast greys are my new favorite pair. I wish I could get the travis scott pair, but I'm not paying resell...every other pair I've gotten on heavy discount.

ASG look nice until they're on my feet...then I get tin man vibes.
I’m still wanting the Vast Greys, still waiting on heavy discount though.

F6D15E39-BA72-470B-BD0B-D9715935E493.jpeg

Great price for a great shoe.. for those of you who liked the regular 33s you gotta try these out. They are even more comfortable and are a perfect casual shoe. I’m really keeping my fingers crossed for another colorway of the SE but not looking good..

Back
Top Bottom