Air Jordan XXXIII first info

F54AEE46-9004-4CC0-A2A8-81F47BC0D95A.jpeg
i can see some pretty nice sample in their like the white with the elephant print and that blue one not bad

That olive green w the orange strap :pimp:

Outside of the unnecessary lacing system (and the exaggerated heel), I really like what they did with these. a great balance of something new with Jordan III.

I want to get excited, but i can't... for one reason...

I was the most hyped I'd been for a new Jordan in 15 years last year with the 32, only to get completely shafted with no OG AJ2 colorway, and trolled with colorways for the 3 and 14 :rolleyes

The design is great, but colorways matter. For someone like me, the tie to MJ the basketball player for the Chicago Bulls has to be there, I'm no fashionista. I'm fearful a proper AJ3 colorway will not arrive, and this will be a "wasted" product for me. The III is my 2nd favorite Air Jordan, and was my first sneaker in 1988. I'm hoping Jordan Brand comes through for me.

So damn close to being nice to me. That achilles extension just ruins the shoe completely. And that bunching of the material is horrible. If it weren't for these two things, (and what's with the gold? Not a fan) I'd probably bite just for fun. But won't be able to do it. Some of the samples in that photo above are nice. Particularly the white and black pair in the top right corner, I wish that was the one they went with. Black heel panel like I hoped for and doesn't appear to have the achilles extension, just a pull loop/tab. Those are dope. Too bad, but saves me money.
Im prob stating the obvious but you could just cut it off

Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but these definitely feel like dub zeros. Mixed with Kyries.

I dig the white based color way.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is, while it's a hobby I truthfully enjoy, it's one I should probably consider giving up at some point.

Not to rain on anyone's parade.

Looking at the new Kobes and Lebrons I was sure these would feature lines everywhere like the first 'Jordan 33' that leaked a few weeks ago

Instead they opted for the Kevin Durant button look.

I wouldve liked to have seen something with that bunch of lines design fad in place of the forefoot triangle. Maybe something almost like fingers or a net/web-ish design there to cradle the forefoot instead of that heavy looking single triangle piece. Two triangles looks like Twin Peaks or the airmax 270 to a lesser desgree. They couldve gone further with it. Same goes for the inside strap. That connecting piece is bothering the **** out of me. And the angle. Like, whats its purpose? Does it actually do anything situated like that?

Why would Snkrs put them on the app damn near a whole month before release?

I'm thinking maybe those who clicked the "notify me" button tonight could get a reserve for a pair? Maybe I'm reaching, but who knows. I'm hoping this is what it is.

First newer Jordan i havent hated off of first glance. (White/Black's and Triple Blacks only)

Back
Top Bottom