Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Love the XX1 and XX2. I wear the 29 and 31 Sometimes as well. Black/Volt 28 is one I really like as well, but can’t pull off wearing it lol.

So 7/14 total releases? (XIX-XXX2) That’s honestly pretty bad considering most would consider I-XVIII classics besides XV (which even Tinker, who designed them, recently admitted to hating).

I like the XX9 lows for basketball but, besides the XXIIIs and XXs, the rest.. Straight to the trash. The Air Jordan 2010s might honestly be the worst looking shoe in Nike and JBs history.

I didnt catch Tinker saying he "hated" the XV. He wasnt pleased with the overall product because he felt he didnt give it "his all". And didnt take "it home". Admitted to being burnt out at that time. Dont think he ever said he hated it though.

To me 1-15 are classics.

So 7/14 total releases? (XIX-XXX2) That’s honestly pretty bad considering most would consider I-XVIII classics besides XV (which even Tinker, who designed them, recently admitted to hating).

I like the XX9 lows for basketball but, besides the XXIIIs and XXs, the rest.. Straight to the trash. The Air Jordan 2010s might honestly be the worst looking shoe in Nike and JBs history.

The glory holes lol. Haha. I’d agree it wasn’t the best. Still better looking than the 2012 IMO tho. Those 2 are the weakest of the line for me. Still have 1 pair of each though.

The glory holes lol. Haha. I’d agree it wasn’t the best. Still better looking than the 2012 IMO tho. Those 2 are the weakest of the line for me. Still have 1 pair of each though.

The 2010s would have looked really good without that stupid circular hole on the side, that's really the only reason they suck. Look at a picture of them now and ignore the hole. Even better, then picture the red liner as black, and either a clear or white or gray or black outsole, take your pick. Suddenly that shoe looks pretty damn cool to me. Right in line with the same general look as the Concords, Taxis, black toe 13s and black toe 14s. I also always thought it would've been a lot better, if they wanted a clear piece on the side, to shape it like the mesh on the 5s rather than just a damn circle. Bam, sick shoe.

Those 2012s, though. Nothing could save those. Look like damn saddle shoes.

The 2009s would be bad *** as well, if only they put on a good midsole/outsole design rather than that idiotic catapult-looking high-heel setup. Always thought they looked like a reworked 14 otherwise. Fix the sole and put a black toe on that shoe and it's a wrap.

The 2010s would have looked really good without that stupid circular hole on the side, that's really the only reason they suck. Look at a picture of them now and ignore the hole. Even better, then picture the red liner as black, and either a clear or white or gray or black outsole, take your pick. Suddenly that shoe looks pretty damn cool to me. Right in line with the same general look as the Concords, Taxis, black toe 13s and black toe 14s. I also always thought it would've been a lot better, if they wanted a clear piece on the side, to shape it like the mesh on the 5s rather than just a damn circle. Bam, sick shoe.

The 2009s would be bad *** as well, if only they put on a good midsole/outsole design rather than that idiotic catapult-looking high-heel setup. Always thought they looked like a reworked 14 otherwise. Fix the sole and put a black toe on that shoe and it's a wrap.

The 2010 Teams were the way to go. From what I recall, same tooling as the flagship, but no stupid hole in the side. Slightly different upper. I ended up with 3 pairs of those.

I mess with the 2009 and 2011. Both super nice IMO. I honestly wish they could keep a sig under wraps until the day it drops, or atleast be like it was with the XX8. No leaked pics until the unveiling.

I mess with the 2009 and 2011. Both super nice IMO. I honestly wish they could keep a sig under wraps until the day it drops, or atleast be like it was with the XX8. No leaked pics until the unveiling.

I have the white/black 2011s, not a bad shoe at all. I really liked the 2009s when they dropped, it was jut the sole that stopped me from buying a pair.

its kinda sad its been no info on these....wonder whats the hold up

Prob cause they have nothing much to show us. But hey, stick the upper on the 32's midsole, make the good colorways limited.
Then Tinker can turn up, pretend he oversaw it, while he tells us we didn't a new midsole in the first place.

If the price tag is $10 lower than last year... we can likely expect corners cut somewhere.

Hoping it doesn't disappoint, but at least there's a good buildup leading into the potential release date.

I think it’s confirmed for October. I thought that was pretty much the only info we had that was for sure.

I dont even know what's real anymore... your probably right they seemed like 10/18 (banned day) was gonna be a trend. That's only just a little over a month away now though.

Okay. We have confirmed pics of the LeBron 16, supposed leaks of the Kyrie 5, new Kobe’s, even possible Greek Freak’s.. They are holding these 33’s tight to the chest!

Okay. We have confirmed pics of the LeBron 16, supposed leaks of the Kyrie 5, new Kobe’s, even possible Greek Freak’s.. They are holding these 33’s tight to the chest!

Yea. I’m anxious lol. If it’s not those shoes with the straps at this point I’ll be surprised. Less than 2 months from release now.

Yea. I’m anxious lol. If it’s not those shoes with the straps at this point I’ll be surprised. Less than 2 months from release now.
Yeah I am too! I don’t think(well I hope) it’s not the ones with the straps as the design language of that model doesn’t seem to align with what was reported and has been shown with the 31 and 32.. I’m really hoping Tate undersatnds how big this model could be considering the legacy it’s drawing influence from.. This model could be the first big deal signature release in a LONG time...

This model could be the first big deal signature release in a LONG time...

That ship has sailed a LOOOOOONG time ago... The signature line is pretty much exclusively performance sneakers, which it has excelled at. I don’t think many people are expecting a hot, new casual-wear crossover shoe from the brand seeing as it’s been over a decade since they released a shoe that could fit this description anyways.

upload_2018-8-24_7-23-55.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-24-12.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-27-5.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-28-13.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-28-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-29-18.jpeg

These look nothing like a Jordan 3...

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-24_7-24-53.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-24_7-24-53.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 8
Back