Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I disagree. I thought the 23 was nice and also the 2011(26)and 31. The 29 is decent, I bought two colorways of those(the white/silver all-star and the exclusive NYC only Jumpman edition).

I like the 2011, have the white black pair. I also have always thought the 30–particularly the launch colorway—is a good-looking shoe despite the recycled midsole. There have been a few decent ones but they are few and far between in my opinion.

It’s not even debatable that the 23 was the last Jordan sig that can be in the classic conversation. The design and meaning of the shoe are on a completely different level than anything after.

XX8, to me, was the last release that made me feel like a kid again. I'm 42 and remember all the releases growing up. Jordan sigs always pushed the envelope and were different than other bball shoes of the time. Jordan releases should be ahead of their time, kinda like the xx8 being the front runner for the whole sock sneaker trend. Holding out hope the XXX3 will be something to get excited over

Maybe because 2's are a favorite of mine, but I really liked the 32's (maybe as much as the 23's). Good casual look, and really good hooping shoe... the reason Jordan's were top notch back in the day.

XX8 was awesome. The black/green colorway atleast. You can’t even find that colorway anymore. If you do it’s $500+. Outside of that colorway I thought the rest were pretty terrible. They used white on the opposite side of the fold down flap on every other colorway but the black/green. Which was dumb and looked bad.

I really liked the 29 when it dropped but many thought it was the fail of the century. However, the quality of the materials used was top notch. I've sold them but I may go on the bay and find a pair for the low. I think sometimes we get a little overzealous with our expectations.

I just wanted to chime in by adding that y'all are tasteless snobs if you believe the latest Air Jordan models aren't great product. IMO, everything since the 2011 has been on the money – lots of new classics and all time favorites in the mix.

That said, it's no way the shoe with the straps is the XXX3. I can tell because it puts me in the mind of all the other non-flagship Jordan brand models that I've never purchased [sad, but true]. The cushioning looks superb but what else is the shoe from the photos bringing to the table.

I can't wait to be pleasantly surprised when the real shoe is revealed.

I just wanted to chime in by adding that y'all are tasteless snobs if you believe the latest Air Jordan models aren't great product. IMO, everything since the 2011 has been on the money – lots of new classics and all time favorites in the mix.

That said, it's no way the shoe with the straps is the XXX3. I can tell because it puts me in the mind of all the other non-flagship Jordan brand models that I've never purchased [sad, but true]. The cushioning looks superb but what else is the shoe from the photos bringing to the table.

:lol: ok

Pricetag is pretty hefty if $175.00 (or is that the price of the 33?) is the price for the strapped shoe. A bit off topic but why did they ever stop the Jumpman Pro line? They were all pretty nice, and were like a sig shoe but not quite...I'd be ok if these strapped shoes turned out to be a new Jumpman Pro model.

C9F7B14C-2E3A-4E19-AB55-F02FDD89AF34.jpeg
Seems like this guy is always wrong so we will see lol

I just can't accept they would use the SAME flyknit design as the XXX2. Midsole is one thing, but not something that's made of yawn and can EASILY be changed. They can not come to THIS.

Back
Top Bottom