Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Thought you were out on this model?

I never said that. I just said I don't like the cheap looking material and fuse. I like the design. If they come out with a premium version I will cop. Otherwise, I will probably pass unless a colorway blows me away...which right now nothing is really blowing me away with the released pairs.

Last edited:
disagree, I love the white tongue. Nice break between the maize and blue. Also goes with the white string (lace) and that fake air unit (if thats not silver)

Nah, doesn't flow. Only way it works is if they made the sole white instead of clear. That would've been way better. The blue Carolina PE is the best. I'd cop those.

It's probablyproba mentioned in 15% of the comments through the last few Air Jordan model threads: but they've got to stop with this clear sole BS. How/why has it come to this?

66E05018-4B30-41BD-A8E6-1245236788E9.jpeg
616F7EC0-C7CF-4279-BD81-044C8769D1AA.jpeg
680DD917-FCBA-402B-96F3-1B47ABFE590A.jpeg
Worst PEs so far and this is the home team.

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Well, I've completed the arc and while there are still some little things I think could have been better on these, I'm all-in on buying a pair next week. I'm actually excited about it. I haven't said that about a new Jordan in probably 20 years, or at least since the 16s. The only Jordans I own after the 16s are the stealth 20s (bought more for nostalgia and the 20th anniversary than real love for them) and the 2011s (a nice shoe I bought on sale on a whim during a trip to Vegas just for the hell of it). The 13s or 14s are probably the last time I looked at the new Air Jordan and thought, yup, those are cool. Until now. That's a long, long time. I think I'm actually going to go to the mall and buy them on release day, just for that extra old-time experience :rofl:

Well, I've completed the arc and while there are still some little things I think could have been better on these, I'm all-in on buying a pair next week. I'm actually excited about it. I haven't said that about a new Jordan in probably 20 years, or at least since the 16s. The only Jordans I own after the 16s are the stealth 20s (bought more for nostalgia and the 20th anniversary than real love for them) and the 2011s (a nice shoe I bought on sale on a whim during a trip to Vegas just for the hell of it). The 13s or 14s are probably the last time I looked at the new Air Jordan and thought, yup, those are cool. Until now. That's a long, long time. I think I'm actually going to go to the mall and buy them on release day, just for that extra old-time experience :rofl:

Wow

Ha. What can I say. That white/black/red launch colorway is the main culprit. The others are still kinda meh to me. Blacks are cool but too plain for how I would wear them. ACGs suck. But the launch colorway, I'm all in. White with mostly black trim is my preferred look for a lot of Air Jordans—9s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 14s. And the proliferation of on-foot shots have made me realize the heel piece I thought I hated originally actually isn't nearly as obtrusive and certainly nowhere near as silly looking as it first seemed. Finally, as much as this lacing system smacks of being a gimmick, you know what, I decided it’s just fun. And it’ll come in handy at my girl’s house, since she always makes everyone take off their shoes inside and I’m constantly going in and out of the place when it’s nice outside here in L.A., which is a lot LOL

The 33 is such a zig away from the past however many models, none of which did anything for me. I give them credit for it. I’m not saying this shoe is in my top five Js of all time, but I’m definitely intrigued by it. And if I get them and do decide they aren’t for me, back they go. But I don't think that’ll happen. I’m gonna like the way these look with sweats at the very least.

O yeah

really hope my locals have them

looks like fa took them off the release calendar

Last edited:
But If they don’t drop a black/red shoe everyone will cry. Can’t have it both ways.

That is a blackout shoe. I don’t even consider it a black/red with that little bit of stupid red stitching. The best one out of the four is the first white release. A touch of color in the right places.

upload_2018-10-11_2-37-58.jpeg

welcome

It feels weird to admit it I know and we're used to just saying meh every year, but they really did pull it off this time. Its the exact same feeling youd have if someone told you Vince Carter was dunking over 7ftrs like it was nothing again this season. Something you always wanted to hear but just lost faith in because of reality.. Yet here we are and they actually managed to make a classic Air Jordan without Jordan playing in them. At first you just blow it off like nonsense then, jadedly, it sinks in and you realize the good old days are back. Im getting a pair just to re-live that feeling I had back when, and Im going to be playing with that lace mechanism until it breaks.

Last edited:
Take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt (cause my source is a FL employee lol)

Any ways I actually saw these today in hand at my local HOH FL. Wow, these are even more incredible in hand. Just can’t stop looking at em. Anyways I was sold before and I am 200% sold now. After trying to get him to actually sell them to me (Ifailed) he said these would be releasing to HOH locations only. Which isn’t too bad but not as wide of a release we saw on the 32.

Again, grain of salt.

Seeing how that has not happened to NBA players using them in games im still good.

Someone eventually was going to post a pic like that
Need to see more occurrences besides one random pic from Asia before I say it ain't worth it.

Last edited:
Seeing how that has not happened to NBA players using them in games im still good.

Someone eventually was going to post a pic like that
Need to see more occurrences besides one random pic from Asia before I say it ain't worth it.

lol exactly

Back
Top Bottom