Air Jordan XXXIII first info

20190902_153123.jpg
Those 32.9s look like they’re comfy

The "eject" pull tab not quite ejecting is easily the biggest problem with the lacing system.

The new Kobe has the same problem except you can pull your foot up to loosen the cables. On the Jordans you pretty much have to loosen the cable by hand.

The Tech pack is the only 33 I regret not getting. 11.5 men. Any leads shout. Thanks for ya time.

The Tech pack is the only 33 I regret not getting. 11.5 men. Any leads shout. Thanks for ya time.

Stupid China exclusives... wonder why they never released in the U.S.?. When info dropped I thought they were supposed to have a U.S release too. Unless I missed something, I never saw them in store or online ever. Goat has some decent prices, but none in 11.5... StockX :rofl::rofl: your looking at around $400.00 bucks. If you're even willing to deal with them after the hacking fiasco.

Stupid China exclusives... wonder why they never released in the U.S.?. When info dropped I thought they were supposed to have a U.S release too. Unless I missed something, I never saw them in store or online ever. Goat has some decent prices, but none in 11.5... StockX :rofl::rofl: your looking at around $400.00 bucks. If you're even willing to deal with them after the hacking fiasco.
I can deal. Just not for 400. I'll be patient. Nothing is needed here.

Wanted some lows on deep discount but feels like they are already sparse even though they sat.

Whose got a line on some sub-100?

Nike outlet in Maryland had this pair
air-jordan-xxxiii-basketball-shoe-2hbkM1.jpg

And the red pair for $89.

They later had both pairs for $100 with 20% off.

I’m looking for the ACG pair in a size 11 if someone knows where it is for cheap!

Ended up with 3 pair: FOF, ACG, Vast Greys

sold the ASGs and Black lows

Still want the travis scotts, but I'm not willing to pay over retail.

Are the XXXIIIs off of Nike.com? They were there a day ago but now gone. Was gonna use 2 gift cards for the ASG pair but I don't see them in a search.

:smh: :smh: so over a year and model later JB finally decides to drop a bred 33, well kinda I guess technically its not "really" a 33...

Back
Top Bottom