Air Jordan xxxiv first info

1575513444397.jpeg

Debating these but something holding me back
Might be kelly olynyk rocking them on court right now. Kemba in the amber rise....

Quick shout out to kix.r_us , dude is a new leaker but is pretty reliable. First look at that white/holographic colorway 🔥🔥🔥

Please be a spring release, my money is funny, but I gotta have those 34s JB did em right with the NA. Cant wait to see the medial and lateral sides.

Wonder if those other Jordan's are Zions sig, supposedly dropping all star weekend... if so very underwhelmed.

Please be a spring release, my money is funny, but I gotta have those 34s JB did em right with the NA. Cant wait to see the medial and lateral sides.

Wonder if those other Jordan's are Zions sig, supposedly dropping all star weekend... if so very underwhelmed.
Sorry bro, these are coming out next month. I've seen the medial and lateral views and I can guarantee these will be the best colorway yet. (can't show the pics cuz the dude isn't tryna get banned by JB)

Sorry bro, these are coming out next month. I've seen the medial and lateral views and I can guarantee these will be the best colorway yet. (can't show the pics cuz the dude isn't tryna get banned by JB)

Great so much for not using CC's in 2020, just from the back pics their a must cop. Can you say if the sides have that iridescent/holographic looknto them? Itd be cool If the eclipse plate was that way too.

Great so much for not using CC's in 2020, just from the back pics their a must cop. Can you say if the sides have that iridescent/holographic looknto them? Itd be cool If the eclipse plate was that way too.
This supposedly was a sample pic from around the time 34s were dropping, so they might change it up for release. It's kinda blurry but i think the eclipse plate is silver and the whole upper looks to be all white with a little pattern underneath. tbh, I kinda do hope they change it and add more iridescent touches

Back
Top Bottom