Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I assume this is the all black pair

AC90DE0B-43AE-448A-9752-FA4F19EA7D53.jpeg

Those silver ones are ugly. I should be good with the Ambers and Eclipses.

Every single person who has seen my custom Ambers in person has said they look way better with the black toe. I recently blacked out ALL of the orange except for the strip of orange on the heel, and the jumpman on the toe area. Made the jumpman on the tongue black. Blacked out all of the orange on the lace eyelets too.

Last edited:
I think this is the silver pair that going to release in January 2020

I like everything except for the translucent sole. Translucents are never a go for me. I truly hope these don’t end up being the all stars, as I have such high hopes for them.

JS”

Those silver ones are ugly. I should be good with the Ambers and Eclipses.

Every single person who has seen my custom Ambers in person has said they look way better with the black toe. I recently blacked out ALL of the orange except for the strip of orange on the heel, and the jumpman on the toe area. Made the jumpman on the tongue black. Blacked out all of the orange on the lace eyelets too.
any pics??

we have to see this :nerd:

I'll snap a couple of pictures when I go home.

I couldn't do all that Yellow/Orange with gold Speckles on the toe box. Came out clean, no running or anything. Has held up perfectly.

I taped the shoes (After deciding how I wanted the design to look - I knew I wanted to keep the orange/yellow on the side, but not the toes) and just used black fabric dye.

I still wasn't happy with all the orange on the eyelets, jumpman and tongue, so I black all that out. Pictures coming in like 5 1/2 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom