Air Jordan xxxiv first info

So these are the May 7, 2020 ones? Yes please.

tenor.gif

Only thing I don’t love from what we can see in that pic of the lows is that the eye-stay strip of material appears to be smooth leather rather than nubuck or faux suede or whatever. I think that would look better. But still a must-buy based on that image alone.

They really killed it this year and this model overall. I wonder if the 34 will go down as a lucky one-off in terms of its big success and cool styling ... or if these jokers finally learned a lesson and will give us something modern but classically Jordan again with the 35. This year proves that any Air Jordan flops of the past however many years had nothing to do with MJ being retired or no one caring anymore—and everything to do with wacky, at times hideously laughable shoes, regardless of whose name was on them.

Case in point: me. I was and am a huge MJ and AJ fan for 30-plus years now. But I only bought TWO annual Jordans between the 16s and this year. Because they were mostly just ... ugh. I only have the Chicago 34s but that’s just because I have too damn many shoes in my closet. I’ve had to stop myself several times from buying another pair of Chicagos and the Ambers as well. And I’ll probably end up regretting it. I’m definitely in for at least this pair of lows, maybe more. It’s been almost 20 years since I felt like that about a Jordan. Simply give us a genuinely dope shoe and clearly we’ll buy it. **** really isn’t rocket science.

Only thing I don’t love from what we can see in that pic of the lows is that the eye-stay strip of material appears to be smooth leather rather than nubuck or faux suede or whatever. I think that would look better. But still a must-buy based on that image alone.

They really killed it this year and this model overall. I wonder if the 34 will go down as a lucky one-off in terms of its big success and cool styling ... or if these jokers finally learned a lesson and will give us something modern but classically Jordan again with the 35. This year proves that any Air Jordan flops of the past however many years had nothing to do with MJ being retired or no one caring anymore—and everything to do with wacky, at times hideously laughable shoes, regardless of whose name was on them.

Case in point: me. I was and am a huge MJ and AJ fan for 30-plus years now. But I only bought TWO annual Jordans between the 16s and this year. Because they were mostly just ... ugh. I only have the Chicago 34s but that’s just because I have too damn many shoes in my closet. I’ve had to stop myself several times from buying another pair of Chicagos and the Ambers as well. And I’ll probably end up regretting it. I’m definitely in for at least this pair of lows, maybe more. It’s been almost 20 years since I felt like that about a Jordan. Simply give us a genuinely dope shoe and clearly we’ll buy it. **** really isn’t rocket science.

I feel exactly the same way the 34s are in my opinion the best J’s since the 14s. I had four of the colorways for the 34s I just recently sold my blue voids because of the shoe size. So, you can definitely tell, I’m feeling these silhouettes. I keep telling my friends that these are incredibly comfortable and great looking especially rocking them casually with jeans off court. I think that’s the viewpoint that my circle of friends view the newer signature J’s as, strictly on the court shoes. Where the retros were known for being extremely casual kicks.

I feel exactly the same way the 34s are in my opinion the best J’s since the 14s. I had four of the colorways for the 34s I just recently sold my blue voids because of the shoe size. So, you can definitely tell, I’m feeling these silhouettes. I keep telling my friends that these are incredibly comfortable and great looking especially rocking them casually with jeans off court. I think that’s the viewpoint that my circle of friends view the newer signature J’s as, strictly on the court shoes. Where the retros were known for being extremely casual kicks.
Absolutely. I mentioned the 16s but yeah, honestly, best J since maybe even the 13s. It’s certainly the shoe I can most see 1997-1998 (or if he had played in ‘99 or ‘00) MJ actually wearing. Not even a question.

I see couple sizes (10-12) of the Blue Void on Jumpman23 IG shop. Not sure what happens when you submit payment. I stopped at delivery info page of checkout
Screenshot_20200327_004106.jpg

Screenshot_20200327_004803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom