Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Only thing I don’t love from what we can see in that pic of the lows is that the eye-stay strip of material appears to be smooth leather rather than nubuck or faux suede or whatever. I think that would look better. But still a must-buy based on that image alone.

They really killed it this year and this model overall. I wonder if the 34 will go down as a lucky one-off in terms of its big success and cool styling ... or if these jokers finally learned a lesson and will give us something modern but classically Jordan again with the 35. This year proves that any Air Jordan flops of the past however many years had nothing to do with MJ being retired or no one caring anymore—and everything to do with wacky, at times hideously laughable shoes, regardless of whose name was on them.

Case in point: me. I was and am a huge MJ and AJ fan for 30-plus years now. But I only bought TWO annual Jordans between the 16s and this year. Because they were mostly just ... ugh. I only have the Chicago 34s but that’s just because I have too damn many shoes in my closet. I’ve had to stop myself several times from buying another pair of Chicagos and the Ambers as well. And I’ll probably end up regretting it. I’m definitely in for at least this pair of lows, maybe more. It’s been almost 20 years since I felt like that about a Jordan. Simply give us a genuinely dope shoe and clearly we’ll buy it. **** really isn’t rocket science.

same here. for me, the Jordan signature line have been mostly a "PASS" for me when MJ finally retired for the last time. although I didn't like the shoes that he wore as a Wizard but came close with the 17 retros, if not for the bad traction and god awful color suede they used on them, I would have copped by then. after those, most of the Jordan Sigs were a miss. surely, some people have mad love for the 28s, but it didn't give me that sense of excitement for the shoe, plus the fact the WestBrook was the face of that line back then, ugh.

I see couple sizes (10-12) of the Blue Void on Jumpman23 IG shop. Not sure what happens when you submit payment. I stopped at delivery info page of checkout
Screenshot_20200327_004106.jpg

Screenshot_20200327_004803.jpg

:emoji_astonished:

My order went through.

So there’s really no more SE colorways releasing? Maybe Nike just wanted to to keep them specific to the ASG festivities 🤷‍♂️...Seems like a missed opportunity if they end up being a one off though...
So disappointed really was hoping to get a second pair of a different colorway

FootLocker’s customer service is sooo horrible. They have 25% which applies to these kicks. I bought my pair a week and a half ago. I just want a price adjustment. They’re not budging. So literally instead of simply crediting my card (1 step), I’d have to buy another pair, apply the coupon code, wait on the new order to be delivered, box up and return the original pair (Countless steps and processes). What sense does that make? This is why I try to not order from other companies. Nike’s customer service is unmatched.

JS”

FootLocker’s customer service is sooo horrible. They have 25% which applies to these kicks. I bought my pair a week and a half ago. I just want a price adjustment. They’re not budging. So literally instead of simply crediting my card (1 step), I’d have to buy another pair, apply the coupon code, wait on the new order to be delivered, box up and return the original pair (Countless steps and processes). What sense does that make? This is why I try to not order from other companies. Nike’s customer service is unmatched.

JS”
Trust me they could have done that price adjustment, they've done it for me in-store before when they mistakenly marked the wrong sale prices for some nike shorts i brought. I don't even like buying from footlocker unless i'm getting a steep deep discounts too.

Just got them black cats off finishline! I was hesitant to pull the trigger at $145 last week, but at $115 that's a no brainer!

Damn I'm trying to buy voids on IG and it won't let me put an order through lol

Halp :lol:

Just got them black cats off finishline! I was hesitant to pull the trigger at $145 last week, but at $115 that's a no brainer!

I would pull on those black plagues once they end in the disco bin in the Nike outlets. then butcher them with color customization, hopefully this time would be a lot better compared to the last pair of shoes I butchered.

So there’s really no more SE colorways releasing? Maybe Nike just wanted to to keep them specific to the ASG festivities 🤷‍♂️...Seems like a missed opportunity if they end up being a one off though...

if that's the case, for me it's worth all the scolding I got after buying them. I have passed several shoes which to me were grail that were never to be seen again or ended up to some resellers crack bin and sold for some insane moolah. don't get me wrong, got fold on buying shoes that never got sold out and were later sold for disco. as for the 34 SE's, the gamble with them paid off and held off for the regular 34s that are right now are sold for cheaps.

JS”
They want to hold on to your capital...even if it's just for an extra week. That's all that's about.

C***suckers

They want to hold on to your capital...even if it's just for an extra week. That's all that's about.

C***suckers

this is true. and invest on that amount for the time being. not FTL related but same excrement happened to me many moons ago regarding a security deposit that they held for 2 years and continued to hold because they were making excuse on having a problem with communications with their staff even when I already provided the necessary documents (thank god I photocopied those disappearing ink receipts). after being passed around for 6 more excruciating and stressful months, I dropped the ball on them and mentioned that I'm going public with my case on tv and file a lawsuit. funny thing, my cheque came in 3 days after. my financial advisor told me that companies do these because they could and make profit out of your money while withholding you. while it's good that we can get discounts, sales, vouchers, etc... the truth being is that they already made money and kept on profitting whether you get your goods or not.

Sizing question. I own all numbered Jordan’s from 1-29. I wear a size 9.5 in all of them and they fit great. I heard these run small. Should I get a 10, or stick with my usual 9.5?

I've tried to buy instagram voids like 100 times. I give up. Preciate ya'll for da heads up though lmao.

Still need to grab one pair of these but the voids are the one for me. Nike cancelled my Chi pair last week too so I hate those now :lol:

Sizing question. I own all numbered Jordan’s from 1-29. I wear a size 9.5 in all of them and they fit great. I heard these run small. Should I get a 10, or stick with my usual 9.5?
Had a chance to try my tts and a .5 up. I have narrow feet. They both felt do able. My tts my toes were almost touching the end. And the half size up gave me a little more room. I went with the half size up, figuring that if I walk or play ball in them for long periods of time my feet might swell. Just my two cents.

JS”
With all these online sales. I would have to agree, NDC is the best. Bought a few things from finish line and they wouldn’t adjust. Bought a few things from adidas too and they wouldn’t adjust. Finish line was only a few dollars so I didn’t mind that much. But the adidas one was annoying. 20% off to 30% off, a difference of $60 from both purchases. Adidas told me I would have to repurchase everything and return the previous order. Just another step and two weeks to get my credit back. Chatted to someone one NDC and they told me they would adjust it so that I don’t have to waste my time doing all those steps. Nike price adjusts 14 days.

Back
Top Bottom