Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Is this confirmed? What’s up with the Jordan line being narrow in recent releases?

I can usually tell by looking at a shoe. These look fine. They may be snug at first or not, but I don't think they're going to be a dealbreaker.

68693041_167146614430740_122858048355061833_n.jpg

(headshoes.id pic)

I can usually tell by looking at a shoe. These look fine. They may be snug at first or not, but I don't think they're going to be a dealbreaker.

68693041_167146614430740_122858048355061833_n.jpg

(headshoes.id pic)

Yeah I would say I have slightly wide feet but think these should be okay. 33s were. 31s were very forgiving for wide feet imo.

30s on the other hand. Couldn't do it.

Anyone see the box yet? Totally doesn’t matter, just curious. Been on a plane to France with no WiFi the past 10 hours so couldn’t look myself LOL

Hoping for this, no clear sole
ED6KNQiWkAAlY4S.jpg

Bruh... sign me up for these.

All in all, the 34 is a dope looking shoe.

No icy/clear sole? Check. No crazy lace-lock system? Check. Restoring the feels upon first glance? Check.

Hoping these will be less than $175 out the gate. I would have liked to see flyknit but they can always make an elite or low model down the road with that material.

If Zion can wear em I’m sure y’all will be alright. I’m sure he got some Fred Flintstone feet
theres always a chance they could alter a pair for him for comfort. let's not forget they made special pairs for him after his shoe ripped at duke.

Bruh... sign me up for these.

All in all, the 34 is a dope looking shoe.

No icy/clear sole? Check. No crazy lace-lock system? Check. Restoring the feels upon first glance? Check.

Hoping these will be less than $175 out the gate. I would have liked to see flyknit but they can always make an elite or low model down the road with that material.

$180 I believe

Back
Top Bottom