Air Jordan xxxiv first info

A412DD56-BBCD-4C72-A236-773294DBF314.png
E3F5B590-9602-4B62-90A6-3905D8838661.png

Looks like they dropped in China. I, for one, want this pair. Hope they drop stateside.

JS”

Don't know how I missed the blk and red Lows.. they look super sick on feet!! I'm not trying to pay anything near retail on them, and the sizing seems crazy so maybe its for the best but thats prob one of the best colorways I've seen.

Don't know how I missed the blk and red Lows.. they look super sick on feet!! I'm not trying to pay anything near retail on them, and the sizing seems crazy so maybe its for the best but thats prob one of the best colorways I've seen.

You can get them on sale now. I think most places have lifted their restrictions. Just go 11.5 and you'll be fine. rainking rainking can attest, they're definitely worth it.

jshortt jshortt Thanks for the vote of confidence bro! I think Im going to wait it out or just end up moving on. Ive been spending often. Just copped the Smoke Grey I's the other day and had to pay a little over retail.

I hope you guys enjoy them.. the few on foots I saw in the gallery looked nice. Thank god for gallery again!

jshortt jshortt Thanks for the vote of confidence bro! I think Im going to wait it out or just end up moving on. Ive been spending often. Just copped the Smoke Grey I's the other day and had to pay a little over retail.

I hope you guys enjoy them.. the few on foots I saw in the gallery looked nice. Thank god for gallery again!

Ahhh gotcha. I'll dm you if I see any crazy deals pop up. Got a feeling they'll move quick once they hit below $120.

You can get them on sale now. I think most places have lifted their restrictions. Just go 11.5 and you'll be fine. rainking rainking can attest, they're definitely worth it.

They really are something special. Totally get the not wanting to pay retail + tax, but once the true discounts start, I highly recommend grabbing a pair. I've been wearing my first pair nonstop with no effs given. Super comfortable, too, I love this sole/cushioning. I know if I hadn't loaded up on these Heritage pairs, a year or two from now when they're long gone forever, I'd have been kicking myself. Kind of like I do to this day whenever I see a pic of the 22s. And these are definitely better than the 22s LOL

rainking rainking always good to hear the feedback. I agree on comfort based off of the highs alone. Its a great shoe. I even think the SE's have a similar comfort/potential but the build has much more material so it probably needs some breaking in.

I would be a lookout for any of these once they hit the outlets for sub-$100. they are so mad bouncy comfortable. any colorway including the crappy ones. I need some beaters of these.

Saw something saying the RUI 34s honoring his Japense and African heritage may be releasing August 8th in Japan (Atmos) and on Nike. Waiting to get confirmation from trusted sites, and hoping it would include NDC.

Edit: in addition, US_11 has 8/8 on their twitter. Not sure if that still means Japan only. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom