Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Bruh... sign me up for these.

All in all, the 34 is a dope looking shoe.

No icy/clear sole? Check. No crazy lace-lock system? Check. Restoring the feels upon first glance? Check.

Hoping these will be less than $175 out the gate. I would have liked to see flyknit but they can always make an elite or low model down the road with that material.
These appear to be $180 coming out later on this month.
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-xxxiv-34-release-date/

sept 25th is the NOLA 34s and the chicago home cw is oct 10th or 12th i believe.
Nola 34s? The green purple ceo hornet ones?

People are already calling these the Zions back home. Its going to be interesting to see how far that goes as the season progresses and the inevitable highlights occur

ITs possible to separate the shoes from jordan but it wont be easy. Iverson came close to owning the concords, i think of both players when i see them. Kobe too. If zion does it big enough the 34 could be easily be recognized as his shoe and not mike himself

Nola 34s? The green purple ceo hornet ones?

People are already calling these the Zions back home. Its going to be interesting to see how far that goes as the season progresses and the inevitable highlights occur
Yeah guys at work already calling these Zions. At least green purple color.
White black reds are simply Chicago I guess.

It should be the ones they are releasing. I never have understood why players have soo many PEs that no one can buy, but expect the colorway in stores to sell when they never wear it but maybe once.
I get your sentiment and agree but the purple teal makes no sense. And if im going to buy them because Zion/pelicans then id hope that it would have nike air on it. They said na is for the OG colorways though and i dont care for that scenario. Hoping for a mardi gras edition or black gold with NA that he wears regularly

:nthat:
HO19_JD_AJXXXIV_Mens_BRED_HERO-crop_original (1).jpg

Looks like a alligator face or a horse or zebra or something. Maybe cow skull is what im thinking

Back
Top Bottom