Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I like these but still not sure about that toe bubble, seems out of place. People keep bringing up the 29s, my goat hoop shoes, if these are on that level or better then I’m def in

I wonder what other colorways they’re gonna do with nike air.. that black/white pair has a jumpman so it’s not one of them. Would love to see a white cement or black cement pair :smokin

Is there anyone else who hasn't felt ANY colorway yet? It's a great shoe model, but it's lacking colors to me. They really need to spice these colorways up instead of just throwing together random colors together.

Screenshot_20190912_074052.jpg

Whelp so far 1 fire CW (white/black), 2 mehh CW'S (blue void & black) 1 unnatainable CW, at least not for retail if they follow the same pattern as the 32 & 33(Guo Ailun) and 1 dud (orange CW) IMO. I'm really interested in how they decide to brand the different CW's on the heel with NA or Jumpman. I see the Guo Ailun CW has his logo too. Cant wait to see what Zion's logo will look like, itd be kinda cool if it's some altered iteration of a Jumpman or Flight Wings. I really hate the player number/initials logos all the sig shoes get now. Lebrons dunkman logo should have been the logo the used instead of that crown thing he uses.

I guess it’s G for that Chinese player Guo, I sat out the 33s and never heard of this cat til I hit up the google

Whelp so far 1 fire CW (white/black), 2 mehh CW'S (blue void & black) 1 unnatainable CW, at least not for retail if they follow the same pattern as the 32 & 33(Guo Ailun) and 1 dud (orange CW) IMO. I'm really interested in how they decide to brand the different CW's on the heel with NA or Jumpman. I see the Guo Ailun CW has his logo too. Cant wait to see what Zion's logo will look like, itd be kinda cool if it's some altered iteration of a Jumpman or Flight Wings. I really hate the player number/initials logos all the sig shoes get now. Lebrons dunkman logo should have been the logo the used instead of that crown thing he uses.
I post all 5 of these colorways description s on pg 1

I hope this is not all the colorways that releasing hope for some og's colors to go alone with the white black orbit red ones

Nah I bet they have at least an all star CW, CNY, and an all red CW JB seems to love releasing an all red CW with the last few sigs. That is at least if they follow the same pattern of the last few years.

Screw JB. If those Guo’s are a Chinese exclusive again I’m done. Best colorway by far besides the “Chicago”. Plus I can’t buy the Guo’s on the secondary market because they make up to like a size 11 in men’s....:angry:

Back
Top Bottom