Air Jordan xxxiv first info

But he dont have to though. I am your biggest NT fan but I disagree completely. There is zero reason to leave money on the table here. I just do not believe that is whats happening. JB always gonna make that paper, the Jumpman is now equal to the Swoosh. Yes it is. Mj not sittin back sayin "hey dont make his shoe too good, they all might like them more than mine". Not happening.
single-red-pill-white-24611003.jpg

truth hurts sometimes lol

Jordan knows its only a matter of time before the next big thing happens. They tried to shove soft Lebron down our throats but we all knew better and so did they. Thats why he was allowed to go to Nike. Zion is a threat. Jordan neutralized it

Dont get me wrong, one wrong move or bad play could end it all like the saints superbowl run this year, but the potential is there unprecedentally. The only question is if hes hungry enough to get there. If he has anywhere near a Mamba mindset its over. And he'll be wearing another man's silhouette on his feet.

This kid has the talent and ability to be amazing. But to say Micheal Jordan himself is threatened by it is crazy as hell. That all I am saying here.
Lets call it concerned then

Its going to happen eventually, and he'll sign that guy too

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27289111/every-twist-turn-zion-sneaker-chase

Though the Swoosh was present, the plan from the start was for this to be a Jordan Brand pitch, grounded in the belief that Williamson could take the $3 billion sub-brand of Nike Inc. centered around the Air Jordan line to even greater heights. He would potentially wear the upcoming Air Jordan 34, the brand's flagship annual model that Michael Jordan himself made famous during his playing career. Eventually, he would receive his own signature Jordan Brand model, with a reveal of that sneaker coming as early as All-Star Weekend in Chicago, Jordan's home for most of his professional playing career.

JB is doing with Zion exactly what this article from early August said they'd do... so far. They didn't sign him for that kind of money. To not have his own shoe, it just sounds like they were either A. Unprepared and needed time to make his own sig, I'm sure he wants input etc. Lebrons first shoe was designed with his Hummer in mind, and even then was a bit rushed if memory serves correct. Or B. Figured they could use him to promote the 34 until all star break, then break out his own shoe in February. It's probably a smart decision this way, they kill two birds. The all star game is in Chicago, Jordan's home for most of his career & a place (all star game) where JB has had a very strong presence the past two years. It just seems smart to play it this way, they'll probably have a whole release thing, with Zion 1's (whatever they call them) release the same day as some OG Jordan 1's, passing the torch and such. One could argue if JB does this, it's Jordan's way of (being worried) about his legacy, or not wanting to share the spotlight... and they might be right in this scenario. Personally I think Jordan at this point, is not very hands on, and as long as he makes the most money he truly doesn't care anymore, if he ever really did. Dude knows hes the GOAT in ball, and in marketing and shoes.

If I was still hooping Id probably be more excited. These dont appeal to me at all as far as casuals concerned

DCF4543C-23E5-4109-ADFE-336D9960561B.jpeg
These do nothing for you?

Mannnnn ... I am more excited for the Bulls 34s than I have been for any new Air Jordan since, I dunno exactly, say the OG 13s or 14s in the late 90s? This shoe in THIS makeup just looks like a damn Air Jordan. The other colorways, I'm whatever so far. But the CHI/Bulls version? The more I look at them, the more I can see MJ wearing them in a game in '98. Tony, just do what I plan to do and wear them with open-cuff black sweatpants or similar. :pimp:

Im going to meet you one day.:lol::rofl:

A rainking, Jrepp and tony meetup needs to happen. I picture a Vegas weekend of epic idiocy/hilarity :rofl:

Mannnnn ... I am more excited for the Bulls 34s than I have been for any new Air Jordan since, I dunno exactly, say the OG 13s or 14s in the late 90s? This shoe in THIS makeup just looks like a damn Air Jordan. The other colorways, I'm whatever so far. But the CHI/Bulls version? The more I look at them, the more I can see MJ wearing them in a game in '98. Tony, just do what I plan to do and wear them with open-cuff black sweatpants or similar. :pimp:

A rainking, Jrepp and tony meetup needs to happen. I picture a Vegas weekend of epic idiocy/hilarity :rofl:

im totally with you im just not into white /black js anymore. Even the concords are getting unappealling to me. If I still played itd be another story, but shoes are for outfits now and I cant do it with my style, its too much

im totally with you im just not into white /black js anymore. Even the concords are getting unappealling to me. If I still played itd be another story, but shoes are for outfits now and I cant do it with my style, its too much
I hear ya. I've come full circle. I'm 42 now and I just don't give a **** LOL. It's funny, I was more self-conscious about shoes like concords and these when the concords were out originally. I won't wear them to work (where I can pretty much wear anything but I stick to Huaraches and Air Maxes) but on the weekend and after work, if I like it, it's ON :rofl:

I’m 43 and wear what I like most of time, which happens to be cargo shorts, t-shirts with some kind of (mostly obscure) pop culture reference and a pair of basketball shoes...

so I don’t really question any one else’s fashion decisions :lol:
Pretty much.

With me, if it doesn't have a pop culture reference, it's just a plain tee. If it's not cargos, it's some sweats/joggers.

Who gives a **** what others think about how you look? :lol:

Of course, when it's time to get serious with the wares, there's a time and place for that too though.

At the end of the day, buy what you like, wear what you like. And don't be so judgmental of others.

Pretty much.

With me, if it doesn't have a pop culture reference, it's just a plain tee. If it's not cargos, it's some sweats/joggers.

Who gives a **** what others think about how you look? :lol:

Of course, when it's time to get serious with the wares, there's a time and place for that too though.

At the end of the day, buy what you like, wear what you like. And don't be so judgmental of others.

Like I always say...

..."style is whatever I choose to wear."

Im 37 years old im not wearing that around

Who cares what other say about wearing sneakers at any age, let alone 37. I just turned 43 and still wear Jordans (or other shoes) every time I go out for anything. I wear dress boots for work (Auto sales) so when I get home, I put on a pair or Jordan's or Agassi's or Iverson, Shaq Attaq, etc. The funkier the better. I don't give a d@#π what ANYONE says. All I know, my wife doesn't mind at all & considering what I've gone through medically in my life (liver transplant they saved my life) I'm gonna live life to the fullest and enjoy it. And that means wearing crazy looking sneakers!

im not scared to be seen in those as a 37 year old, 37 year old me is just too mature and tasteful to wear goofy trash on my feet

Yall saw the same geometry class grid paper upper i did right?

I'm sorry, but you don't put an age on maturity. Some young people in their early 20s are very mature for their age, while some people, who are older than me (43) are way too immature (going out getting wasted, etc). Tony, may I ask a question? So if I was to wear, not these, but anything rather different or wild on my feet (which I do all the time), does that make me immature? Just want to grasp this notion.

Maturity is based on more than just age. It's other things like life experience. I got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis at 16. It's a horrid disease that at the time (1993) wasn't widely known. Now, I didn't do anything bad when I was younger. I just went to school, and played tennis and basketball as a kid. Never partied, or drank or anything like that. But when I got diagnosed, I had to grow up quick as it was doctors visits one after the other. 8 years later had surgery to remove my entire large intestine. Eventually needing a liver transplant and dealing with liver failure (2 weeks to go before I had it done) makes you have to grow up, take everything more serious but also, to love life and live it fully every day. And that means I'll wear whatever the bleep I want to. And the Blue Voids will me mine on the 25th and I will wear them as soon as they arrive (probably to church too with my dress clothes). If someone wants to call me immature due to my shoe choices, that shows how sad their life is to call out some else they don't even know.

im not scared to be seen in those as a 37 year old, 37 year old me is just too mature and tasteful to wear goofy trash on my feet

Sounds to me you lack self-confidence and at the age of 37 that's kinda scary.

People must understand fashion is a form of self expression. If you separate your a
from the typical fashion trends that everyone seems to copy each other and be 100% real and true to yourself and not care about what others think, well I'm pretty sure that's a confident individual who wakes up and sleeps with 100% confidence no matter what clothes they put on, or shoes they put on.

:lol: mature and tasteful

We havent seen an athletic freak like Zion since Bo Jackson. And he just turned 19. Today the sky is the limit for him. I know how the money mindset works, ive seen the shameless narcissistic motives too much in business to ignore the signs.

Jordan didnt sign this kid because hes another Westbrook

He wants you to go "there's Zion, there's Jordan. There's Zion, there's Jordan". The fear of irrelevancy will make you do shameless/harmful things to remain relevant.

What :lol:

The kid hasn't even stepped foot on a court yet. Go look at Jordan's rookie numbers and evaluate Zion against them.

And Lebron was and is that athletic marvel.

And them signing Zion probably had a lot to do with the Nike, NCAA and duke.

People must understand fashion is a form of self expression. If you separate your a
from the typical fashion trends that everyone seems to copy each other and be 100% real and true to yourself and not care about what others think, well I'm pretty sure that's a confident individual who wakes up and sleeps with 100% confidence no matter what clothes they put on, or shoes they put on.

Could you type this in English please?

I’m 39. Wear whatever I want and give no damns. I grew up in the golden age of kicks and it’s part of who I am. If someone thinks a 40 year old can’t rock dope kicks they need to kick rocks. I lived the era that started it all. I love seeing old heads continue to show their passion for what they love. Plus I get major points from my son and his friends. “Your dad always has heat!” LOL!

Always be TRUE to YOU! Who gives a damn about what others think...

Zion should and will get a shoe.

You rep the flagship then get your own.

Westbrook did the same thing.
Don't forget about wade too i know they were trash but got to remember he wore the sigs 2010 aka 25 and 2011 aka 26 before he got way of wade 1 and 2

Back
Top Bottom