Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I find myself looking @ different pix/angles of these shoes over and over.

Aesthetically, the xxxiv’s certified. lol

These actually look like something mj would wear.

We need a stealth colorway asap. :evil:

These are the first signatures that intrigue me since the 29, of which I have the blacked out pair. I like the black red one above, but really want to avoid a white outsole on these. I expect this model will hit discount for some colorways. I'm obsessed with retro 4s, so I kinda feel these fit in, even though they look nothing like the 4s. They do sound super comfy and have a clean modern look. Wonder what the low version will look like or if that cut even makes sense for this particular style. Looking forward to future colorways.

Lots of people say go TTS on these. I'm a wide footer and I'm still gonna go a half size up. It's been like that for me since the Air Jordan 2012.

Lots of people say go TTS on these. I'm a wide footer and I'm still gonna go a half size up. It's been like that for me since the Air Jordan 2012.

Hey Marvin, I'm not wide footed, but I need to be able to wiggle my toes or my feet go numb so I think I'm gonna go .5 up as well. I couldn't tell in Chris's performance review where his toe was inside the shoe. Though he says he likes it when it's right at the end of the shoe. I can't wear shoes like that. So I'll take the chance and go .5 up unless someone else says differently (i.e. there is room in the toebox for slight movement and it's not too low). Worst thing, they are slightly long so I get a thin Spenco and use it to take up some room.

I find myself looking @ different pix/angles of these shoes over and over.

Aesthetically, the xxxiv’s certified. lol

These actually look like something mj would wear.

We need a stealth colorway asap. :evil:

These are the first signatures that intrigue me since the 29, of which I have the blacked out pair. I like the black red one above, but really want to avoid a white outsole on these. I expect this model will hit discount for some colorways. I'm obsessed with retro 4s, so I kinda feel these fit in, even though they look nothing like the 4s. They do sound super comfy and have a clean modern look. Wonder what the low version will look like or if that cut even makes sense for this particular style. Looking forward to future colorways.

I'm with you guys. I keep watching videos and looking at pics of the white/blacks in particular. To me, best looking, most true Jordan-looking Air Jordan since probably the 16 or 17. The shots of them in Nightwing's video where he shows them hanging from the string etc at the launch event really show how sick these things are. I wish they were dropping like right now instead of having to wait until the 10th. The 33 last year had me saying I hadn't been that excited for a new Jordan in I don't know how many years, and in my opinion these blow the 33 away. This is dope, after decades of barely caring about the new Jordans every year, I feel like I'm back in the '90s again :lol:
Yep, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , that's two years in a row they got me LOL

Not seeing next week release on many release calendars ?
Just foot locker and SNKRS
Just a guess by me, but I'm starting to think maybe next weeks release is more of a limited general type release and 10/10 is the main general release that will be everywhere. I'm actually looking forward to next weeks release but I'm pretty sure Foot Locker in Rockford, Illinoia won't get them. I'll have to try online or have my best friend who lives in Los Angeles pick them up for me.

i’m gonna be at my footlocker and finish line this weekend for the game royals 12s and gonna ask the managers if they’re gonna have these.. I would expect they will because I bought my FOF 33s(and pretty much all of my day 1 purchases) there no problem.

I'm with you guys. I keep watching videos and looking at pics of the white/blacks in particular. To me, best looking, most true Jordan-looking Air Jordan since probably the 16 or 17. The shots of them in Nightwing's video where he shows them hanging from the string etc at the launch event really show how sick these things are. I wish they were dropping like right now instead of having to wait until the 10th. The 33 last year had me saying I hadn't been that excited for a new Jordan in I don't know how many years, and in my opinion these blow the 33 away. This is dope, after decades of barely caring about the new Jordans every year, I feel like I'm back in the '90s again :lol:
Yep, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , that's two years in a row they got me LOL

You have no choice. I would seriously worry about you if you passed on these. They really do blow the 33's out of the water. Now you just have to find time to wear them in between your billion pairs of navy Snakeskin's. :lol:

HO19_JD_Mens_GS_BRED_coupled_HERO_90013.jpg

https://www.mjo23dan.com/2019/09/20/welcoming-the-air-jordan-xxx4/

You have no choice. I would seriously worry about you if you passed on these. They really do blow the 33's out of the water. Now you just have to find time to wear them in between your billion pairs of navy Snakeskin's. :lol:
:rofl:
Don't forget about my billion pairs of Concords and Chicago Uptempos, too. And once December hits, then I'm going to have another billion pairs of Kobe Chaos. This is all a real problem :lol:
Just last night I was thinking, maybe I need two pairs of these Bulls 34s when they drop. Then I punched myself in the face. I THINK that made it go away LOL. But these things are sick.

:rofl:
Don't forget about my billion pairs of Concords and Chicago Uptempos, too. And once December hits, then I'm going to have another billion pairs of Kobe Chaos. This is all a real problem :lol:
Just last night I was thinking, maybe I need two pairs of these Bulls 34s when they drop. Then I punched myself in the face. I THINK that made it go away LOL. But these things are sick.

I stopped checking for Kobe’s. What chaos in December? 5s? 6?

Back
Top Bottom