Air Jordan xxxiv first info

71027745_3014411345298886_2368739954787014370_n.jpg

Gonna look sick with Hornets gear. Especially since I’ll be the only person in the free world rocking Hornets gear.

I think he was talking about J.Jones. I didn't know the guy was still on youtube.

But Foamer looked pretty washed. Buckets is still in decent shape. Their content is stale though.

Nightwing still has the passion, just doesn't have the legs. But I'd bet he has a plan for the future where he handles talking tech, while younger athletes provide input and footage.

Blue Void - September 25th
Bred - October 10th
Eclipse - November 7th
Snow Leopard - November 14th
Amber Rise - November 29th

I remember the days when it was mandatory on here to have this sort of info along with pics of the colorways edited into the first post.

Either the mod would do it or we would shame the OP into doing it.

SMH

As previously mentioned, not showing on many release calendars
Gettin nervious
release calendars for XXXIV:
FootLocker: Sept 25 Blue Void & Oct 10 Bred
DSG: Oct 10 {no color way listed}
Eastbay: Oct 10 Bred
FinishLine: Oct 10 Bred
Champs: Oct 10 Bred

Last edited:
A friend of mine at DSG (Baybrook, Houston area) said his store hasn't received any paperwork on the 34's, doubtful they get them (Blue Voids). I'll check with him again again, but it's looking like Blue Voids are going to be somewhat limited, for those who want them. I see youth sizes listed on a few launch locators on the Wht/Blk (not Blue Voids) so should be a wider release. I'm not getting a hit anywhere in Houston yet, for any CW 34. :frown: Really wanted to check them out in person, and try them on. To decide if I want to pay retailish prices, or wait for a discount.

I just wanna know if it’s less narrow than the 33’s. There is no consensus. It’s frustrating... I’m not sure whether I should order 1/2 size up or my regular size. :/

Back
Top Bottom