Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Lots of potential I feel

Don't see them pricing it up to the Adapt tier. I can see it being 200, maybe it's and takedown version of sorts of the auto-lacing, perhaps button-only without the app connectivity?

If the early $225 speculation was accurate, they’d be doing a massive undercut of the upcoming Huarache with a full Adapt system. I like the idea of a takedown version though. Can’t wait for tomorrow to get the full details.

rainking rainking ?

Also, if they use cheap materials again I’m out.
No idea what to make of these from that teased image. I see some potential. They look reasonably sleek in that shot. Not sure about that heel silhouette, though. But may as well not even bother saying a bunch since we're going to see them in about 17 hours LOL
For me, these are going to have to nail the colorway and color blocking, and basically be flames to me for me to buy a pair. I don't even care what the lacing system is this time around, I just want a sleek shoe I love the looks of with my weekend sweats/shorts. But I'm going to have to really love them, looks-wise. I just have too many shoes I'm trying to actually wear to buy anything I'm only lukewarm about anymore.

EDIT: I’m curious to see more about that sole. What is that supposed to be, some catapult system? Wondering if that’s a carbon spring plate for the outsole where that “hole” is. I have a feeling I’m either going to love these or be hugely disappointed. But what’s new :rofl:

Last edited:
Would catch my attention if they launched a colorway match with a current retro like Obsidian. Something to compare directly and currently with. Expecting classic colorway which I'm always good with though....First in Flight was a great launch look imo.

Would catch my attention if they launched a colorway match with a current retro like Obsidian. Something to compare directly and currently with. Expecting classic colorway which I'm always good with though....First in Flight was a great launch look imo.
That’s what I’m hoping for, a white/black with a little hit of red or two. That’s why I liked the FoFs.

IM GOING TO RESERVE ALL FUTURE COMMENTS AND CONCERNS TILL AFTER THE UNVEILING. THEY'RE TREATING AJ RELEASES LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE.

B1B9FB5A-D56C-43F5-BCD3-B8B129DAA12A.jpeg
907D7699-EC44-4EA3-A520-77EDE64D8680.jpeg

Who OK’d these? Like who at JB encouraged designers to keep moving forward with this design. These look beyond terrible. Just kill the Sigs man! Trash retros and even worse sigs. They are killing the heritage man

I kinda like them. Interested in the tech setup.

Have that feel that some future colorways could be big fire but years from now people will be like “that launch color was kinda ill”

Agreed...I kind of get the Hornets touch from this colorway anyway...I have a feeling we’ll see MJ lacing these with his 90’s denim courtside in the near future :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom