Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I typically never .5 size up on any of my kicks, but was forced to on these. Super surprised as my foot started aching in my TTS (for reference I’m not a wide footer). Big fan of how these look and feel on court. Would like to put some more work in on these on court but as of now I’m impressed. I wear thicker socks for hooping so I’m hopeful the .5 up will be fine.

JS”

I’ve been on the fence about these, but after watching MJODAN23’s review, I think I’m gonna pass. Its a great looking shoe, and pretty comfortable from the sounds of it. But the subpar materials and potential durability issues make these a no-go for me.

Def going to order a half size up on my next pair, I think these can be TTS for narrow/skinny feet ppl. But not for me, my foot is just too wide and the materials don't have as much give as I thought they would.

I really like these, but I may have to return them.

The toe box is just too tight for me at my normal size. I've loosened them up, but that widest spot of the foot had no give on the shoe, as the hard plastic is on one side, and the seam/latch is on the other side.

I wear a 13, so going a half up isn't an option. Not sure if want to go a 14, as the length is perfect. I've always been a tts for J's in the past.

I may also just take the FTL ones back, get some from NDC, and take advantage of their 30 return/wear return policy, so I can see if they break in.

They look incredible. They feel great otherwise. The lock down is super impressive.

The toe box is just too tight for me at my normal size. I've loosened them up, but that widest spot of the foot had no give on the shoe, as the hard plastic is on one side, and the seam/latch is on the other side.

I wear a 13, so going a half up isn't an option. Not sure if want to go a 14, as the length is perfect. I've always been a tts for J's in the past.

I may also just take the FTL ones back, get some from NDC, and take advantage of their 30 return/wear return policy, so I can see if they break in.

They look incredible. They feel great otherwise. The lock down is super impressive.

Exact issue I am having with mine. That area is just SO tight and doesn't budge, I kept mine on for several hours hoping it would. Ended up KILLING my feet. lol

I'm hoping size 12 works, if not, then this shoe is not meant for me.

I’ve been on the fence about these, but after watching MJODAN23’s review, I think I’m gonna pass. Its a great looking shoe, and pretty comfortable from the sounds of it. But the subpar materials and potential durability issues make these a no-go for me.

I've been saying the materials are subpar from when I got my Blue Void's in hand. Not what a Jordan used to be. So disappointed. The brand has been cheap for a long time now.

I always look to swap out the insole if the shoes are just too tight at TTS. Sometimes that helps unless you already wear orthotics.

IMG_0612.jpeg

These are effing dope. I can rock these all day casually with sweats etc. My pair is straight, no QC issues I can see. TTS was right call for me, as usual. The right shoe fits me slightly different, I can feel the ankle piece on my ankle whereas on the left shoe I'm not even aware of it. It's not an issue, just something I noticed. These feel light, breathable, and generally comfy. I have to say, though ... I'm really kind of disappointed in the Zoom. I expected these to be extra bouncy, but they aren't bouncy. Like, at all. My Kobe 1 protros feel Zoomier than these. Absolutely nothing exceptional about these in that regard. I dunno, maybe if you play in them and load them up they come to life, but just walking around the house, they're nothing special.
Regardless, love the shoe overall. Gonna wear a lot. They look great and feel great overall. I dig the shape, too.

Can't see the shoe with the #NTSweats :lol:

I enjoy your enthusiasm though :pimp:

IMG_0612.jpeg

These are effing dope. I can rock these all day casually with sweats etc. My pair is straight, no QC issues I can see. TTS was right call for me, as usual. The right shoe fits me slightly different, I can feel the ankle piece on my ankle whereas on the left shoe I'm not even aware of it. It's not an issue, just something I noticed. These feel light, breathable, and generally comfy. I have to say, though ... I'm really kind of disappointed in the Zoom. I expected these to be extra bouncy, but they aren't bouncy. Like, at all. My Kobe 1 protros feel Zoomier than these. Absolutely nothing exceptional about these in that regard. I dunno, maybe if you play in them and load them up they come to life, but just walking around the house, they're nothing special.
Regardless, love the shoe overall. Gonna wear a lot. They look great and feel great overall. I dig the shape, too.
I'm in on the Bulls pair. $100 tops tho.

I hope the lace system doesnt become a problem on my pair.. that's one little flimsy looking thing that I noticed and people are having issues with. As for fit.. the toebox is a smash fest lol. Not as bad as the 32's though. Those things were like putting your foot in a waffle iron.

Might end up returning my 33's because the fit was strange for those too.. TTS was perfect but they strangled my foot.

I tried a pair in my normal/true size 10 for a week. Forefoot tightness got a little better over time. Ended up exchanging them for 10.5 (love that NDC return/exchange policy) and the fit is much better. Zero issues with discomfort nor lockdown and support. Just my 2 cents...

I always look to swap out the insole if the shoes are just too tight at TTS. Sometimes that helps unless you already wear orthotics.

Thank you for reminding me of this. I already do this in other shoes, IDK why I didn't think to do it in these. I took the insole out and its LIGHT years better. Ordered a super thin insole off amazon to replace the one inside these and I'm gonna stick with my TTS. I'm super OCD about my shoe length and sizing up to 12 was not making me SUPER happy.

I hope the lace system doesnt become a problem on my pair.. that's one little flimsy looking thing that I noticed and people are having issues with. As for fit.. the toebox is a smash fest lol. Not as bad as the 32's though. Those things were like putting your foot in a waffle iron.

Might end up returning my 33's because the fit was strange for those too.. TTS was perfect but they strangled my foot.

^
That's exactly what happened to mine after 15 minutes on the court.

I took it to the store and even the employees were dumbfounded by the defectiveness of it

The 28's had the air bag popping issue, and the 34's have the lace loop ripping issue. 31’s had the traction issue. 28's and 31’s were good for hooping and feel like the 34's would be as well. But this is deal breaker.

Will wait for one of sneaker review people to post a video saying that their person from Jordan Brand said the issue was addressed and go from there like there was with the traction on the 31s. (Traction was still bad though)

Last edited:
Currently re-wearing my pair without insoles. Comfort is MUCH better. Fit is perfect to be honest.

Will rock with thin insoles and or no insoles.

So is everyone's pair snapping?

Might not even be worth keeping.. sucks because the Chicago pair is pretty dope man. They shouldve just did the damn lacing traditionally or like the XIV's.. by trying to do less, they ended up doing too much.

:smh: @ Jordan brands testing policy, I swear it feels like they dont even test their SIGNATURE model. There have been all kinds of problems on the last few models except the 32's... I'm still grabbing a pair of the Chi's on Thursday (for now), but looks like I wont be hooping in these at all. For those who've had the lace loops snap, was it during play or casual wear?

:smh: @ Jordan brands testing policy, I swear it feels like they dont even test their SIGNATURE model. There have been all kinds of problems on the last few models except the 32's... I'm still grabbing a pair of the Chi's on Thursday (for now), but looks like I wont be hooping in these at all. For those who've had the lace loops snap, was it during play or casual wear?

It was during play. I wore it for one game which lasted about 15 minutes fine. I wore it for a second game and in about 1 minute it ripped right when I made a cut off the ball.

It was during play. I wore it for one game which lasted about 15 minutes fine. I wore it for a second game and in about 1 minute it ripped right when I made a cut off the ball.

That sucks fam, hope you bought from Nike at least their return policy is top notch. Meanwhile Nightwing2303 is still going strong in his pair. JB gotta be supplying him with NBA PE's or something... you know Zion is beating his pairs after 15 minutes too. JB really needs to step it up. These petty problems could so easily be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom