Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I love them.

All the confusion and speculation is awesome, and how it’s supposed to be. Can’t wait to see the accompanying press and buzz with them.

And always, college colors :smokin

Original Flight script on the tongue! Woulda really liked Nike Air on the back of these. Overall I like these better than the 33. We’ll get better colorways! Curious about the tech! They look light and responsive! The mesh reminds me of the vaporweave in the Nike next %. Also traditional herringbone traction!!!

Not a bad looking shoe imo
just not groundbreaking really design wise.
I like this cw.

That space in the midsole, I wonder how that feels and what the idea is behind that performance wise.

Also these remind me of back in the day when initially everyone was like

Those are the new Jordan's? :sick:

Not a bad looking shoe imo
just not groundbreaking really design wise.
I like this cw.

That space in the midsole, I wonder how that feels and what the idea is behind that performance wise.

Also these remind me of back in the day when initially everyone was like

Those are the new Jordan's? :sick:

That’s what’s always been great about the Air Jordan. Kinda leaves you speechless when you 1st see it. I remember wearing the 13s to 7th grade and the kids in my class telling me how terrible they were lol.

B1B9FB5A-D56C-43F5-BCD3-B8B129DAA12A.jpeg
907D7699-EC44-4EA3-A520-77EDE64D8680.jpeg
These seem like they may be the first colorway listed on pg 1
Screenshot_2019-09-07-09-38-54.png

Garbage design, might be the awful colorway though. The traction only highlight so far looks like they'll perform well.

I like them.

I can’t explain why but they look like they’ll be money on court.

I’m in for a pair. Maybe a Zion colorway?

First impression (and I always give the new J the benefit of the doubt):

I’ll get em and wear em cause that’s what I’ve done for 34 years. But I’ll be as excited to wear them as I was the 22, the 2009, 2013 and the 32.

A color way and some time can change everything though.

Last edited:
To me this should have been the 34 it has the 4 sole and mid sole not to much going on and a simple design
downloadfile (1).jpg

I actually like these, I'm not even gon' hold you, they remind me of something from the early 2000's. I feel the same way about these as I did the 17's when I first seen them, they're deff different but not in a bad way

Back
Top Bottom