Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Looks like Tatum got on an all green pair.

Somebody bless us wit the pics

tatum.png

I actually like the gold on those. Cant do the green though. Did I mention in here they need to do a BLACK AND RED ? If there is anyone out there with JB reading any of this, the shoe would move I assure you. Ok thats the last time lol.

:sick:
:rofl:
Those are hideous to my eyes.
On another note, the white/black Jumpman 2020s looked dope on Jeff Green during Lakers/Jazz tonight. Made me go look at them on NDC LOL. If I was looking for a nicely priced shoe to beat up on the court, I’d strongly consider those.

Last edited:
I am new to these forums. But have been reading through the conversations on these. I am a wide footer so I am curious if anyone else here is a wide footer also. I have some other jordans that are 12.5s and they fit good and some that are size 13 that fit well. How do this do for us wide footers?

My feet are wide around the forefoot and I went a half size up. They were a little light when I tried them on but they feel great after playing. I wore 11.5 in the xx9 mids, 12 in the xx9 lows and now 12 in the xxx4. If you're wide around the midfoot I cant see these as being a little narrow.

Back
Top Bottom