Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That's obviously just a mock-up look-see sample, not a finished shoe. Unless it's some goofy lifestyle version. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to release.

Yo. Obviously I can see what you can see. I have eyes to lol. I know its an unfinished shoe showing the potential the sneaker has. It would be great if they released a colorway very similar to what we can see. It’s MY hope that they use that iridescent material with the NA on a future 34 cw.

I don’t hold my breath for shoes. Especially sample Jordans. Just have to move on if a sample never gets released.

Mike Conley with the PE heat: 3BD8DABE-60CC-4498-8AD1-202C6AB059B3.jpeg 29D0E86A-1A17-4C79-AF35-FD2441E3E2EC.jpeg

"Ailun’s new AJ34s are set to release exclusively at Nike China on November 13. The MSRP is set at ¥1,500 (approximately $214 USD). "

Well there goes that. Why don't they go ahead and release the Amber Rise exclusively in Germany. Take the next pair and release it exclusively in Sweden.

Guess I'm done with the Blue Voids I have, unless they plan to actually release another good colorway. I figured since they included it in the original 5 colorways they brought out, there was a decent shot it would release in the US. Looks like not.

So with previous models, when did they come out with new colorways, after the initial launch? Like is that it til spring? Just the Amber Rise?

thank you for the info, very disappointing that it's an asia exclusive, dang it!!!

Don't know anything about any of the other colors, but the Amber rise look decent. I'm 50/50 on copping. I played in the BV again for 2 hours (won 7 games) so it would be nice to have a different colorway to ball in. But since the snow leopards aren't releasing in the US and likely none of these other PEs/colorways are either, I guess it's gonna be a while.

It’s beginning to look like another shoe will be ruined with too few nice coloways.
Is it really that difficult to mix in basic Bulls colorway? It white/red too plain now? :rolleyes

Don't know anything about any of the other colors, but the Amber rise look decent. I'm 50/50 on copping. I played in the BV again for 2 hours (won 7 games) so it would be nice to have a different colorway to ball in. But since the snow leopards aren't releasing in the US and likely none of these other PEs/colorways are either, I guess it's gonna be a while.

None of those are the Amber Rise... right? I was expecting more of an orange tint to them if so. Dissapointed if so.

Could possibly be the CNY since the CNY Air Jordan 13 will come in a Pale Ivory, Black, Digital Pink and Club Gold color combination. Seems like the colors match up to the 13's
EJB0KnqXUAI6LYx.jpeg
EJB0KntXkAM73j3.jpeg

If these are the Amber Rise easy pass.

Copped for sure will go great with Astros and Texans gear.
EJB0KnlWkAYCKoS.jpeg
EJBzJC9XYAgSZva.jpeg

Really hope this isn't the grey they do, instead of those prototypes I posted earlier. At least add the irredecent NA on the back
EJB0KnmX0Acaij5.jpeg

Really JB... yellow better just be Oladipo PEs
EIcLOybW4AAoVgQ.jpeg

Guessing Kemba or Tatum PEs
EIcLOsTXsAISC1G.jpeg

Blake Griffin Andre Drummond PEs or maybe
Rui Hachimura, or Moritz Wagner?.?
EIcLOtyW4AATcTx.jpeg

EIcLOvxX0AEavyL.jpeg

EDIT: Still no true bred :smh:

Those aren’t the amber rise.. amber rise is much darker and had like speckles on the amber part i believe.. those are pretty fire though wow. Almost pink but not quite still barely orange.. I love those.

Those aren’t the amber rise.. amber rise is much darker and had like speckles on the amber part i believe.. those are pretty fire though wow. Almost pink but not quite still barely orange.. I love those.

Thought so, I'll bet they're the CNY 34's. Seems like that's the colors they're using this year.

E5676911-8DEF-4D65-9EB1-5A1795BB2CEA.jpeg

8680A4E5-7A30-4FDD-9676-D7897E80A142.jpeg

8C48D7AC-40A2-45AC-89EC-5184C36F779B.jpeg

68E07D36-AC91-41F7-BE31-60D6CA086822.jpeg

Amber rise official pics finally!! Release date is Nov 29th... can’t wait for these! I wish the nike air had some orange trim or something to stand out a little more or something ya know.. but overall these are legit flames.

The Wht/Blk/red cw is the first JB shoe that made me sit up an squint at the tv in a long *** while.

Kemba had em on the other night, soon as i saw them on his feet i told my 2yr old nah we need those.

So far the OG cw and mike conoly pe are the only 2 that can garner any respect. The rest are all forgettable throw aways imo. Wish theyd do a cw just like the og but with college blue instead of red.

Back
Top Bottom