Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That was my complaint from the beginning, the trash materials. I'm done with all new Jordan's unless they upgrade the quality BIGTIME. The new Jordan sig used to have nice materials, but for awhile now they have gone super cheap. Pathetic.

What's cheap about the 31 and 32?

Screenshot_20190820-134039_Twitter.jpg

What are these? Worn by Dwayne Bacon in the Charlotte Hornets' Twitter reveal of their purple throwback jersey.

I have 2 pairs of 33s (FOF, utility black) and those are definitely 2 purchases I regret! very uncomfortable, almost unbearable for long hours of wear. so many problems with this shoe. sig line been dead since xx3

I have 2 pairs of 33s (FOF, utility black) and those are definitely 2 purchases I regret! very uncomfortable, almost unbearable for long hours of wear. so many problems with this shoe. sig line been dead since xx3
If I’m going to be walking/standing all day the 33s are my go to... especially the lows. Have put many miles on them and my feet feel perfect in them.

As usual I'm anxiously awaiting pics, although I think I'm gonna play this release a little different than usual. I loved the 33 silhouette and fit, but I was supremely dissapointed with the quality (materials), CW's, and execution. I may not even mess with the 34, until they hit a good discount... or we get better quality, CW's, and execution. We seriously got apparel almost a year after the initial release and it was priced just dumb... and what like 5 Asia exclusive CW's?.? I expect JB to go all in with the 34, with Zion on JB now. I'm pretty sure he'll be breaking out the 34, along with random PE retros. I have read he's getting his own sig around the 2020 all star game... so I'd be surprised if he finishes the season in the 34.

As usual I'm anxiously awaiting pics, although I think I'm gonna play this release a little different than usual. I loved the 33 silhouette and fit, but I was supremely dissapointed with the quality (materials), CW's, and execution. I may not even mess with the 34, until they hit a good discount... or we get better quality, CW's, and execution. We seriously got apparel almost a year after the initial release and it was priced just dumb... and what like 5 Asia exclusive CW's?.? I expect JB to go all in with the 34, with Zion on JB now. I'm pretty sure he'll be breaking out the 34, along with random PE retros. I have read he's getting his own sig around the 2020 all star game... so I'd be surprised if he finishes the season in the 34.
DE760BAE-5245-4794-B246-7A17BFA7ECB4.jpeg

FWIW these lows have some pretty nice leather on them for those who care about materials..

Are you fat footed? Got the cable and strap all loosened before putting them on?

I've worn mine plenty of times to work and they are good all day for me.

Let’s go ahead and let these show up at stores without us seeing them beforehand. Have the press stuff afterward to tell the story on em. Would be :pimp:

No it’s gettin really corny waiting on the next model to release. No info no samples, no nothing. The info and samples breed excitement.

No it’s gettin really corny waiting on the next model to release. No info no samples, no nothing. The info and samples breed excitement.

F that. I’d rather be surprised the day they released. Idk if that’s possible but it would be fun. We get to see them early every year.

The odds of me copping on day 1 exponentially increase if they just release with no leaks or fanfare. Just a shock drop on SNKRS that literally everyone who wants it can buy.

Nah I’m with the crowd that enjoys samples. I buy the first pair of every Jordan and decide if I will buy more. But this is getting corny now lol. I really could care less how they are released. It’s easy to get any shoe you want if you’ve got the duckets.

Back
Top Bottom