Air Jordan xxxiv first info

DBBF8F89-FD74-4428-A150-42F8E336C125.png

I'm all about the tech. Lightweight upper, court feel + impact protection + herringbone.

Looks come 2nd lol.

Definitely function over fashion. Impact Protection and traction for sure are important. Interested in trying these out, I know the impact protection won't be on a LeBron level, but if it feels like the last few models. I'm gonna do like Mike did when he was doubled and saw Steve Kerr open against Utah -- PASS.

Not feeling that be one with ground or low to ground at the expense of impact protection nonsense.

i'm ok with the function over fashion takes on the jordan line as a whole.

but for those that share that viewpoint and in the same breath complain that jordans have gone downhill aesthetically post 14...well...

IMO

Uh oh @spoonmanofthehour, I keep going back to the pics. I think I’m starting to be drawn to the Bulls version just because white/black colorways are my Jordan kryptonite. Goddamnit not again ... :rofl:

OG colorway looks awesome. I like the exposed zoom bag. Interesting that the hole in the heel reminds me of an updated mix of the 14 air vent and the 2009 (24) heel. Mixing other 4 numbered Jordan sigs in it.

Back
Top Bottom