Air Jordan xxxiv first info

These are an improvement from past models but jb not gonna finesse by releasing the zoom 2k3 in 2019 with a jumpman logo and calling it a signature shoe.

Screenshot_20190908-173637.png

Hideous shoe. Easy pass.

I don't think they're hideous. They're cool looking but still a bit reminiscent of everything out today. I'm disappointed by the continuous use of synthetic material. The cushion is obviously the best feature.

I think Tinker's legacy makes the new Jordans disappointing to an extent. Every shoe he designed told a rich story simply by looking at it. These new ones push tech over design which is good for playing but bland for casual use. Anyway, I can see the first batch selling out. Every Jordan since the 31 has had the very first colorways be the best then the others lacked so I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens here.

50187C38-08FE-4C0F-8C4A-23407B94A9C1.jpeg

4FD5F43E-D426-4EC8-A36D-2B2BE94EAD23.jpeg

Not sure I’m a fan of the shoe but I think JB did a good job unveiling these in Harlem with Zion.

That building in the back is on 117th and 5th. I’m seeing a woman who lives in there. She was telling me that they were having some basketball thing over there and that court they regularly have tournaments all the time. Parking sucks. It took me a while to put 2 and 2 together that she was talking about this event

Back
Top Bottom