Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That front black teardrop thing is trying too hard to be different. It makes the shoe look hella long.

Maybe it wouldve looked better had they made the arch hole part black too
or perhaps a black outsole, or a black midsole

It coincides with the 33's ufo on the white black red pair. I really dont like that stand alone island type placement. I get that its uncharted territory for sneaker design but theres a reason people dont go there. Its trying to become part of the design language for flagship jordans

Last edited:
Anyone know how to translate this? lol
This is just a general guideline, Nike veers from this at times.

0 - black or dark grey
1 - white or light grey
2 - brown
3 - green
4 - blue
5 - purple
6 - red
7 - yellow
8 - orange
9 -

I’m unsure on 9 at the moment.

Last edited:
ED5g4cqU0AA3Mrj.jpg

We need several memorable broadcasted commercials for these! None have stuck with me since the DWade commercial for the 2010's, but that wasn't enough to hype the "ehh" shoe for me!

These are a good follow up to the 33 and they have that JB look but I was let down because it reminds me more of the 19 and 21 than remodeled IV. The hole in the midsole gives me mixed feelings.

This might be by far the best they've done making an old-schoolish-looking Jordan become futuristic, if that makes sense. If they swapped out the mesh or knit or whatever upper material for, say, the leather used on the OG black-toe 13s, it could be right at home in the mid-late '90s. Obviously I'm in for a pair. **** I didn't want to have to spend $200 on these, thought the 11s were literally all I was buying for the rest of the year. :rofl:
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour tonytobacco tonytobacco @JRepp23, I'm so pissed LOL

Definitely the best they've done of making the old school futuristic. These really blow the 33s out of the water. I'm in for a pair, maybe two. I'm still hoping for a really nice premium version too though. I really hope it happens and they don't drop the ball on that. I can see a premium version harken back to how Jordan's used to be when you opened the box and saw and smelled that nice leather and solid materials. Hoping.

Just suck it up, buttercup, and get that cool $200 ready for a pair. Apparel to be determined. :rofl:

Just got around to watching the Weartesters review on my actual 65-inch TV. Makes a big difference vs a phone/computer in terms of really seeing the shoe, and compared to just looking at the pictures of the 34 that have circulated. Huge, actually.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... this (Bulls colorway) is an AIR JORDAN. One-hundred percent. I said that last year about the 33, and these blow those out of the ****ing water, honestly. Even when I said it last year, I meant it more as an overall judgment but still had some reservations/gripes about the design (nothing to do with the FF system). I have none from what I see of the 34 Bulls colorway. Others have said it, and I agree: bring prime MJ out of a time machine and put him in today's league, and I have zero trouble picturing him wearing these. This might be by far the best they've done making an old-schoolish-looking Jordan become futuristic, if that makes sense. If they swapped out the mesh or knit or whatever upper material for, say, the leather used on the OG black-toe 13s, it could be right at home in the mid-late '90s. Obviously I'm in for a pair. **** I didn't want to have to spend $200 on these, thought the 11s were literally all I was buying for the rest of the year. :rofl:
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour tonytobacco tonytobacco @JRepp23, I'm so pissed LOL

Immediately saw this and said these are it chief. Its crazy that some dude on the internet can fix these in a couple days and JB creative dept cant get it right in a year. Black spot still needs to go though

its like they enjoy putting out trash

on second thought after hitting the arrow button and seeing the actual shoe, the nylon upper vs leather doesnt bother me as much as the black spot

I dont know, the 34 isnt bad. It just seems like its trying too hard to be edgy
whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom