Air Jordan xxxiv first info

2nd worst :lol:
Air-Jordan-30-3.png

I always hated all the examples of jumpman placement posted :smh:

Its like they just throw it on there
Good to know it aint just me.

I was okay with the toe on the 30s.

Shoe just wasn't cut wide enough for me. Had to return my UNCs.

i'm starting to not like the white midsole with the void blues, may have to wait for another colorway

White/blacks might look nasty when they begin to yellow.
That’s my only concern. If that upper turns yellow it’s going to look like ****. My 33s barely get worn, yet just sitting in my dark closet they’re now more off-white than white a year later. Guess I’m going to find out smfh

I liked these ALOT which became (probably) the first new sig AJ I liked since the 23 and that massive JM ruined it. Also the shape was kind of banana but I would've gotten over it if they didnt slap a giant JM on it. Glad they finally started making the JM's smaller.

Might just cop the green/purple pair and chill.

rainking rainking That scotch guard/kiwi stuff might be the go to for the 33's and the Chicago 34's. That's what I'm considering since I have a feeling I wont buy any other color of these after the Chicago's.

As usual, I'm excited to see them in person. They look to have potential to me.

Can't wait to see the College colorways.

Saw that video from last page and they went back to the 33 for a quick comparison about getting your foot in the shoe and I think these might just be better than the 33 which was not easy to say since I still have some things that bothered me about these. Can't front though they are sick.

Also that video has dude saying the Chicago's release 9/25 but I've seen 10/10 everywhere else.

That’s my only concern. If that upper turns yellow it’s going to look like ****. My 33s barely get worn, yet just sitting in my dark closet they’re now more off-white than white a year later. Guess I’m going to find out smfh

My 33's were still DS. Saw someone at the mall picking up a a raffle pair. Saw how dirty they looked. Put them on StockX.

Might just cop the green/purple pair and chill.

Yeah, one major problem I have with them not using leather, but still making white basketball kicks. It deters me from getting any of them.

Back
Top Bottom