Air Jordan xxxiv first info

EEIPwY0UUAAG-FQ.jpg:large
:nerd:

My 33's were still DS. Saw someone at the mall picking up a a raffle pair. Saw how dirty they looked. Put them on StockX.

Yeah, one major problem I have with them not using leather, but still making white basketball kicks. It deters me from getting any of them.

Wouldn't white flyknit or battleknit not yellow nearly as bad as white mesh/canvas?

Yellow potential sucks, but oh well. They’ll be sick for a good amount of time. I’m still in.
Random aside: I’m into watches, too. I can’t afford them like I can sneakers, but it cracks me up: On high-end watch forums, loads of dudes want old watches with “patina.” Those watches command big dollars: Yellowed hands and markers, faded dials, scratched watch cases and bracelets. It’s the complete opposite of shoe forums, yet it’s still just dudes who like wearable items. No real point to this comment other than it’s just interesting to observe LOL

The more I see the Blue Void colorway the more I am liking them!! Definitely in for a pair on the 25th. Hoping that Nike sends out reserves for those who clicked the "notify me" tab on SNKRS. I'll buy what pair in a .5 size up from my normal (the same size in my 33s). That way I know for the white Chicago pair a few weeks later.

For those asking, Chris (Nightwing) says these are definitely not narrow like the 33. But he likes his shoes to fit real snug (like toe to the end of the inside of the shoe snug) so that's why I'm going to go .5 up to get that extra little wiggle room. Also down for the Chicago pair (the Nike Air makes it so sweet looking). VERY curious to see what those other 8 colorways are that someone posted several pages back. Definitely in for some sort of royal blue or maybe a volt pair, if those style numbers translate to something. Some crazy color would also be cool. Definitely a Black/red "Playoff" colorway. The 25th can't come soon enough.

Yellow potential sucks, but oh well. They’ll be sick for a good amount of time. I’m still in.
Random aside: I’m into watches, too. I can’t afford them like I can sneakers, but it cracks me up: On high-end watch forums, loads of dudes want old watches with “patina.” Those watches command big dollars: Yellowed hands and markers, faded dials, scratched watch cases and bracelets. It’s the complete opposite of shoe forums, yet it’s still just dudes who like wearable items. No real point to this comment other than it’s just interesting to observe LOL

That’s interesting. As a non-watch guy, it sounds to me like those “patina” qualities don’t look as bad on a watch as yellowing does on shoes.

Plus, quality watches can remain functional for decades. Old sneakers, especially Nikes (in my experience) eventually become unwearable. In the last few years, I experienced total sole blow outs of several pair of AJs I’ve had around since the late 90s/early 00s. That said, I have some Jordan Vindicates from 1999 that I wore for a while the other day and was shocked they help up.

There also was no real point to this post. LOL.

Didn’t know that about watches. Found it interesting. Repped

Naw, that was actually a cool little tick of information. Props.

Funny :nerd:
4-5 years ago (before 1s really blew up and became everyones fave J) much of the discussion in the AJ1 thread was simply about how well leather 1s age with wear...
Now we've actually got kids here who cry when someone posts a legit broken-in pear :lol:

If they only put some sort of material over the white mesh, like the Kobe NXT AD's (I was looking at them in person today). Not sure what kind of material it is, but it seems to protect the white mesh. If only they'd done that on the 33's :smh: I doubt they'd have yellowed so bad.
nike-kobe-ad-nxt-ff-vast-grey-cd0458-001-lateral.jpeg

Have a bad feeling these are gonna be like the 33s and i’m gonna end up with 8 pairs of them.. :tongue::smokin

33s are straight basura. I can’t believe you bought 8 pairs. To reach their own I guess.

These 34s are gonna be a major problem though. If the color scheme are done right, I can see myself getting multiple pairs. Unfortunately no color scheme could save the 33s.

Not really feeling these colorways. The black is kinda boring. Should have an accent color instead of just black and white. The Chicago pair is fire because of the use of red along with the white and black.

Back
Top Bottom