Air Jordan xxxiv first info

New cw's
70965762_2474373959459689_5707797875117926463_n.jpg

68962248_656606318164236_649159312984139138_n.jpg

69920259_417556719159339_663771664576503283_n.jpg
Beat me to it.. LOL

The public release colorways gonna be the typical stuff.....but the PE's....were gonna get shamGod.

I do like yellow one though.

Last edited:
That’s interesting. As a non-watch guy, it sounds to me like those “patina” qualities don’t look as bad on a watch as yellowing does on shoes.

Plus, quality watches can remain functional for decades. Old sneakers, especially Nikes (in my experience) eventually become unwearable. In the last few years, I experienced total sole blow outs of several pair of AJs I’ve had around since the late 90s/early 00s. That said, I have some Jordan Vindicates from 1999 that I wore for a while the other day and was shocked they help up.

There also was no real point to this post. LOL.

Didn’t know that about watches. Found it interesting. Repped

Naw, that was actually a cool little tick of information. Props.

Yeah, it’s just interesting to see. For sure old watches with patina look way more cool than beat up shoes. But right now, “vintage” watches command insane dollars. Google “vintage Rolex Submariner auctions” and you’ll see what I mean, and that’s just one example. What’s a bit wild is, when you own a good watch, you send it in for service every five or so years. The companies can make them look almost brand new again by polishing/removing scratches from cases and bracelets, replacing the hands, etc. It would be like if you could send your OG Jordans back to Nike and basically get them back fully restored and fully wearable. We’d all do that. But in watch land, a lot of people specifically instruct them NOT to do anything cosmetic to make their watch look better. And if their wishes aren’t followed and the watch comes back restored, they lose their minds and that watch loses a ton of value, potentially multiple thousands of dollars. It always makes me think of how completely opposite we are about shoes LOL

Last edited:
The possibility of this being the best Jordan since the 29 has me excited. I can't remember the last time a Jordan used its lack of weight as a point of advertising. Solid rubber outsole, no gimmicky traction pattern. Big *** zoom bag. Let's get back to basics.
I have to say, I do chuckle a bit at them promoting these as light. Maybe I was ruined by Kobes but light to me is like 10 ounces. In my size 11, these things are going to be more than 14 oz. That’s almost a pound. That might be light for Jordans historically but it’s hardly light for a modern hoops shoe in general. I don’t care, but they’re blowing some smoke with that marketing.

Good God, they are going to blow it with the colorways. :smh:
Can see it coming 100 miles away. We’re about to be struck by the 33 fiasco all over again :rofl:
At least the Bulls pair is dope as ****. But we said that last year, too, and we know how that ended after the FoF released LOL
I mean seriously, WTF are they doing over there? You want to make all these random wacky colorways, have at it. But at least make 4-5 classic colorways, too. What’s so ****ing difficult about that? Nothing.

Those other three colorways to pop up are no bueno...Maybe the black / white pair on discount down the line...

They really need to throw the sig line back on ID at this point...

I have to say, I do chuckle a bit at them promoting these as light. Maybe I was ruined by Kobes but light to me is like 10 ounces. In my size 11, these things are going to be more than 14 oz. That’s almost a pound. That might be light for Jordans historically but it’s hardly light for a modern hoops shoe in general. I don’t care, but they’re blowing some smoke with that marketing.

Can see it coming 100 miles away. We’re about to be struck by the 33 fiasco all over again :rofl:
At least the Bulls pair is dope as ****. But we said that last year, too, and we know how that ended after the FoF released LOL
I mean seriously, WTF are they doing over there? You want to make all these random wacky colorways, have at it. But at least make 4-5 classic colorways, too. What’s so ****ing difficult about that? Nothing.

Let them make all the wacky CW's they want, just make em limited, (hypebeasts can eat those up) and give 4-5 classic CW's as a broader release. Like you said nothing difficult about it...

Top pair is a GO with my Hornets gear.

Bottom pair looks awful to me and middle pair really plain. Middle pair could get scooped for the mad low tho

Top pair is probably another Asia exclusive for Guo Ailun. :smh: middle pair is mehh (wont be paying retail for those), & no go on the bottom pair. :sick:

Ya the top pair is def the Guo Ailun.. that black pair is really really boring, desperately needs some red accents.. the yellow pair ain’t bad but nothing crazy.. While the 33s may not have had many “classic” colorways, most of the colorways were at least interesting and different. The ACG, all star game, vast gray, CNY, tiger camo were all pretty well put together colorways even if some people didn’t like them or wanted something a little more typical. Just as a side note I prolly get more comments/compliments on my 33s than anything. ESPECIALLY the all star pair. Everyone always says they look “futuristic” lol.

Colorways are what ruined the 33 for me, IMO.

Hopefully that doesn't happen with these

Leaning towards the white/black/red colorway.
Man I swear this ain't a truer statement, so many shoes have possibility but the color's they release with ruin it. That is why whenever I get the chance I buy all white shoes to send to a customizer later.

Back
Top Bottom