Air Jordan xxxiv first info

He needs his OWN DAMN SHOE.
Jordan: Not in the contract.
tenor (8).gif

Don't be scared to wear something you like because of your age

That's no way to live

I’m 43 and wear what I like most of time, which happens to be cargo shorts, t-shirts with some kind of (mostly obscure) pop culture reference and a pair of basketball shoes...

so I don’t really question any one else’s fashion decisions :lol:

The 33 was a mess with a whole lot added that was not really needed. Tech try hards with those. These are not the same to me. Respect your opinion though.

Attn:

There shall be absolutely no 33 slander tolerated. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Management

But yo, these Bulls 34s keep gettin' fresher and fresher - fire whoever made that Zion colorway, and we'll see about the rest I guess...

The 33 was a mess with a whole lot added that was not really needed. Tech try hards with those. These are not the same to me. Respect your opinion though.
my
gripe isnt the silhouette. Its the styling. These are way better shoes than 33s theres no denying that. The hard plastic elf boot heel tab wrecks the 33

I just dont care for stand alone isolated pieces at the front of the shoe. The teardrop isnt nearly as bad as that space invaders ufo though. All they have to do is color the teardrop the same as the outsole but they seem hell bent on not doing it except for the chinese dudes PE which is the most eye pleasing stylization so far with these. I just dont like white shoes. The chinese dudes kicks in black instead of white would be fire

Jordan: Not in the contract.
tenor (8).gif
If Jordan is this scared of Zion challenging his legacy then Im excited for the pelicans but extremely annoyed

The way he needs to be part of it is cringy beyond belief. The classic Jordan releases in NO colorways will be bittersweet. I want a Nike Air Zion dammit. This scenario they set up is awkward, especially when he starts dominating the league in a couple years. Theres Jordan, being awkwardly part of it by being on his feet, nipping that Zion Brand Nike division in the bud before it started.

Last edited:
If Jordan is this scared of Zion challenging his legacy then Im excited for the pelicans but extremely annoyed

The way he needs to be part of it is cringy beyond belief. The classic Jordan releases in NO colorways will be bittersweet. I want a Nike Air Zion dammit. This scenario they set up is awkward, especially when he starts dominating the league in a couple years. Theres Jordan, being awkwardly part of it by being on his feet, nipping that Zion Brand Nike division in the bud before it started.
If you are thinking Michael himself is holding the Zion line back due to his insecurities, thats crazy. Really though, wtf do you think MJ would ever be worried about at this point? We have had A.I, Shaq, Kobe and Lebron. And STILL, Mj is number one. He truly walks on water in our world. So the man himself has nothing to worry about.

Don't be scared to wear something you like because of your age

That's no way to live

Agreed. I’m 43 and a black v-neck, dark skinny Levi’s-wearing indie rock guitar playing type... Haven’t really worn Jordans in years. My last pair were Jordan 7 OG’s in the early ninties... until recently. Something kept calling me back, but I wasn’t ready, I guess.... It’s been Italian style racers, Daybreaks and Ultraboosts for me, for years. Though I always missed my Jordans in the back of my mind, they just didn’t seem to fit the toned down, simple style I now enjoy as an adult.

Well, taking my eight year old school shopping recently at the Nike Employee Store and watching him select a new pair got me fired up. He had the run of the store to choose whatever he wanted, and chose some Jordan 15 Retro DB’s, purely on aesthetics as he doesn’t really watch sports or know much of anything about hoop.

Watching him light up when he saw them and tried them on was about as exciting as watching all those Bulls games that had even my artsy, uncoordinated non-sporting musician eyeballs enthusiastically glued to my b-ball fanatic downstairs neighbor’s tv set all those years ago.

A few weeks later, here I am with some Why Not zero.2’s in the ASG colorway, then a pair of 33’s in Visible Utility, and now I’m gonna pick up the Blue Void 34’s.

It’s good to be back and not giving a **** what anyone might think about my “space shoes”. :D

If you are thinking Michael himself is holding the Zion line back due to his insecurities, thats crazy. Really though, wtf do you think MJ would ever be worried about at this point? We have had A.I, Shaq, Kobe and Lebron. And STILL, Mj is number one. He truly walks on water in our world. So the man himself has nothing to worry about.
We havent seen an athletic freak like Zion since Bo Jackson. And he just turned 19. Today the sky is the limit for him. I know how the money mindset works, ive seen the shameless narcissistic motives too much in business to ignore the signs.

Jordan didnt sign this kid because hes another Westbrook

He wants you to go "there's Zion, there's Jordan. There's Zion, there's Jordan". The fear of irrelevancy will make you do shameless/harmful things to remain relevant.

We havent seen an athletic freak like Zion since Bo Jackson. And he just turned 19. Today the sky is the limit for him. I know how the money mindset works, ive seen the shameless narcissistic motives too much in business to ignore the signs.

Jordan didnt sign this kid because hes another Westbrook
I agree 100. He is a freak. But to think Nike/MJ/JB would intentionally hold the line back by design is nuts to me. Jordan makes more money now than he ever did as a player. The closest anyone eve r got to Mj is Kobe. At this point, if Im MJ I would welcome someone to challenge his "legacy". But still, It will never be replicated or defeated. All of those guys know that. MJ is about the green at this point. He has nothing left to prove or hold back.

Last edited:
Dang Chicago's on 10/10?

I'm going to be out of town that day in the mountains. Will be at the mercy of online or restocks.

and not only does he intend on keeping it that way, he intends on doubling it. A good start is absorbing all challengers that pop up
But he dont have to though. I am your biggest NT fan but I disagree completely. There is zero reason to leave money on the table here. I just do not believe that is whats happening. JB always gonna make that paper, the Jumpman is now equal to the Swoosh. Yes it is. Mj not sittin back sayin "hey dont make his shoe too good, they all might like them more than mine". Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom