Air Jordan xxxiv first info

In the video he talked about needing to break it in, and talked about how good the bounce is. And he loves the shoe. Pretty much what I was thinking before his review got posted.

One thing he highlighted that matched that other review was the minimalist feel, as he pointed out how (moreso on defense) there was minimal feel. He pointed it out as a critique but that matches the other reviewer saying it's a mid but feels like a low. That's exactly what I want in a shoe since I play in lows. And I love that he pointed out that for us wide footers that there is extra room in the forefoot area. That is literally where I need it. Downsides for me is the socks he said to avoid are the ones I play in, so maybe I'll switch up the socks and lace them looser for the first few weeks to break them in (which I already anticipated I'd have to break them in).

I was sold before, but I'm definitely all in now. I want to see what some leapers say though. Since the shoe is supposed to be super light I can't imagine there are issues, but you never know.

Durability looks like an issue for me. I ripped through the lebron 14s mesh and had to send it in for a refund and these look like its going to fail on me as well.

I just watched the video and hadn't read the text. So the text has:

The thing that surprised me most was the overall fit of the shoe. Especially as I have a slightly wider foot.

Even with my wider foot, I felt like the shoe was made exactly for me — which is rare. True to size is what I would recommend as that is what has worked really well for me.

Which is great to hear. The lacing thing could suck, since I had to constantly keep relacing the freak 1s I got, but I can always swap out the laces if need be. I think I'm going to skip the breds and just get the blue voids and then if I like the performance, the snow leopards and amber rise.

In the video he talked about needing to break it in, and talked about how good the bounce is. And he loves the shoe. Pretty much what I was thinking before his review got posted.

One thing he highlighted that matched that other review was the minimalist feel, as he pointed out how (moreso on defense) there was minimal feel. He pointed it out as a critique but that matches the other reviewer saying it's a mid but feels like a low. That's exactly what I want in a shoe since I play in lows. And I love that he pointed out that for us wide footers that there is extra room in the forefoot area. That is literally where I need it. Downsides for me is the socks he said to avoid are the ones I play in, so maybe I'll switch up the socks and lace them looser for the first few weeks to break them in (which I already anticipated I'd have to break them in).

I was sold before, but I'm definitely all in now. I want to see what some leapers say though. Since the shoe is supposed to be super light I can't imagine there are issues, but you never know.

What did the videos say about socks? What kind of socks ? I read the whole review and don’t want to listen to the video , nothing was mentioned about certain socks not working

Ehh.... best to not watch the vids so we aren’t reminded that we’re putting stock in the recommendations from dudes who can’t hoop :lol:. I have high hopes since the 29 is my goat, weartesters had them as goats with 28s, and are comparing these to 29s. Colorways aren’t really hitting for me yet but I’m planning to grab the blue joints next week

one thing i noticed in that vid is that these look pretty good in motion/being played in.

thats something has been missing from the majority of the more recent models.

these dont look like xi's or xii's but they do kinda remind me of them bc of the way theyre color blocked. kinda hard to explain. but the xi's and xii's both looked pretty damn good in motion too.

already wanted the ambers but i hope i dont end up goin in on these. lol

I think these might just be better than the 33.. there are things that disappointed me at first look mostly because of what I anticipated. But I'll probably only stick to the Chicago colorway.

Back
Top Bottom