Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Anyone get confirmation of their order from snkrs yet

My 12 is supposed to arrive tomorrow but 13 hasn't even shipped yet and I need the 13s to hoop in.

Monday for me - Florida

Still FSR on snkrs. I thought when I logged into snkrs 20 mins late on RD I missed out lol

I was worried. You’re so giddy. Lol
Bwahahahaha. For real. But I need to have them in my hands and see them on my feet before I'd actually buy two pairs at the jump. Figure if it turns out I give them a lot of burn and really like them, can always find a second pair later. Probably below retail. I have too many damn shoes and my eyes always get bigger than my reality when it's a pair I like. In reality the chances of me actually ever needing an extra pair of these seems slim but if I genuinely fall in love with them, then yeah :lol:

By no means do i think that wale is a barometer for whether or not a shoe is dope, but @ the same time, him wearing em casually does kinda speak to the appeal of these.

Especially since you normally dont see anyone wear aj’s casually past maybe the xx’s. Alotta people’s cut off is the xiv’s.

By no means do i think that wale is a barometer for whether or not a shoe is dope, but @ the same time, him wearing em casually does kinda speak to the appeal of these.

Especially since you normally dont see anyone wear aj’s casually past maybe the xx’s. Alotta people’s cut off is the xiv’s.

That's not true. I wear my 16s (both OG and the retros), OG in the 17, 18, 19 (wear them A LOT) and my 23s as well. Love wearing them casually.

honestly, the only pair I could actually see myself copping is the chi. blue voids are decent. other colorways are mediocre at best. these will meet the same fate of all the other recent sigs. they will have to come up with something incredible/game changing to reverse the trajectory of the sig line.

For the moment i am really disappointed with the AJ34. There is zero ankle protection.
Not sure what brace Steph wears, easy fix for your issue lol
DOMpSkjWsAAqP1F.jpg

IMG_20190927_120415.jpg

Arrived in Cali today. Those went half size up you made the right move. Tts fits good but I could/might go half up on the 10/10 pair.
I would keep this pair if there was more black (on medial panel and tear drop on the toe) and the lace loops weren't violet. Minor issue is the inside heel collar is slanted so my ankle bone is sitting on top of it that I don't like feeling it. Hope it won't be an issue after breaking them in.
Box is new and unique but complicated to take out and put back shoes lol

Last edited:
Hate this new site...SUPER slow, and refreshing on watched threads doesn't list only ones with new posts since last visited....they all show up and don't resolve to the latest since last read. I don't think I can continue with this....too laborious....Not sure if this is bug, or that "feature" no longer exists....hate this.

Hate this new site...SUPER slow, and refreshing on watched threads doesn't list only ones with new posts since last visited....they all show up and don't resolve to the latest since last read. I don't think I can continue with this....too laborious....Not sure if this is bug, or that "feature" no longer exists....hate this.
Yeah, it's brutally slow. I'm sure they'll sort it out asap. At least, I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom