Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Hate this new site...SUPER slow, and refreshing on watched threads doesn't list only ones with new posts since last visited....they all show up and don't resolve to the latest since last read. I don't think I can continue with this....too laborious....Not sure if this is bug, or that "feature" no longer exists....hate this.

I hate that too. Just show me the threads that have new replies, simple.

Also going to watched threads is a longer process now, on mobile.

Attachments

• D67E1122-0AA7-429E-92A7-D8BE3F804E2A.jpeg
    D67E1122-0AA7-429E-92A7-D8BE3F804E2A.jpeg
    478.5 KB · Views: 196
  • EC48235E-C6A4-41C5-83B4-40CF0323B040.jpeg
    EC48235E-C6A4-41C5-83B4-40CF0323B040.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 257
SNKRS order delivered today to California. First flagship Jordan since the 19 for me. :smokin:smokin I’m floored with a cold right now otherwise I would go straight to the gym to hoop. Initial impression these feel like the OG super lightweight hyperdunk line to me. Forefoot zoom not as bouncy as Why Not zero.2 but these feel like they will be absolute bangers on court
3A5545D5-BDB5-453A-8065-3304B575DEE2.jpeg

Yeah, seems faster, but how do I see just the threads with updates since my last visit? Without that I'm likely out from keeping up with any frequency.

Not sure what brace Steph wears, easy fix for your issue lol
Steph's ankle braces: Zamst A2-DX {$65 for each and they are specifically made for each foot}
- a kid i know had them & stopped wearing them because they were too restrictive & went back to McDavid ankle braces :wink:

Site finally working better. Not loving all the changes so far...

Got my pair from SNKRS today. Went straight to the gym and played in them for an hour. I'm impressed. Fit is snug in a good way. Cushioning is very good - forefoot is bouncy and responsive without being distracting or unstable. Heel has good impact proctection and stability. Traction needed a little break in and is very good so far. They are light and fun to play in. Definitely the happiest I've been with a Jordan flagship shoe since the 28s.

Got my Blue Void’s today. Initial thoughts: shoes in TTS are snug. Pretty bouncy but to tell you the truth I was expecting more. Colorway is very nice but materials are what I expected, not great. They are definitely going back. I paid $198 and some change with tax and I don’t feel it’s justified. Will cop one pair on sale, maybe two depending on future colorways.

IMG_20190927_120415.jpg

Arrived in Cali today. Those went half size up you made the right move. Tts fits good but I could/might go half up on the 10/10 pair.
I would keep this pair if there was more black (on medial panel and tear drop on the toe) and the lace loops weren't violet. Minor issue is the inside heel collar is slanted so my ankle bone is sitting on top of it that I don't like feeling it. Hope it won't be an issue after breaking them in.
Box is new and unique but complicated to take out and put back shoes lol

Thanks buddy. This makes me feel relieved! Knowing how the 32 and 33 felt (a d heck, I could have gone up .5 on the 31 for that little extra room) I decided to roll the dice and go consitant with the previous ones. Can't wait till Monday!!

Blue Voids arrived today. Went half up and was almost doubting myself for doing so, but it was the right move for me personally. Looking forward to hooping in them Sunday morning! Still enjoying my Undefeated Protro 4s on the court as well.

Why can't Jordan Brand just drop all the colors at once?

I know this isn't how it works but I'm just tired of having to wait for the colorway that I want. Just went through this with the KD 12 not long ago.

Jordan performance models don't sell well anymore, why do we have to play the waiting game?

60% of the time Nike drops the most trash or generic colorways first and I'm sick of it. DROP THE FLAME THROWERS FIRST!!!!

I take all of my hoop shoes straight to the court and beat them into oblivion but the color still matters.

I want to try out the 34's ASAP but I'm not dropping $180+ for "Blue Void". Way too hideous.

I know this isn't how it works but I'm just tired of having to wait for the colorway that I want. Just went through this with the KD 12 not long ago.

Jordan performance models don't sell well anymore, why do we have to play the waiting game?

60% of the time Nike drops the most trash or generic colorways first and I'm sick of it. DROP THE FLAME THROWERS FIRST!!!!

I take all of my hoop shoes straight to the court and beat them into oblivion but the color still matters.

I want to try out the 34's ASAP but I'm not dropping $180+ for "Blue Void". Way too hideous.

Probably wouldn't be a good look having
air-jordan-34-new-colorways-release-date-5-1280x640.jpg

sitting on clearance racks all at once, but I see no reason why they dont just put them on Nike I.D err. By You or whatever there calling it today.

Like many others, got my pair in today. I like the fit. TTS for me. Super excited to take these for a spin. My concern is the side paneling as I wish there was more substance to it. I know the heal counter stabilizes things but the translucent side paneling makes me a bit uneasy (might just be in my head lol).
C3E1F374-DF61-4B30-9F71-B3EE86380BF1.jpeg

JS”

It is a weird decision, I agree. The Blue Voids are honestly the only color I really like, but they had to know that the colorway would be polarizing and that dropping them first would piss people off.

I still would buy a black/red pair... Hoping they do the smart thing and release one like we saw above.

Next pair will be the Amber Rise for me. Can’t wait to see what other cw’s we’ll get. These Voids feel great on foot.

I don’t necessarily agree that I would want JB to drop all cw’s at once, but would be awesome if they just showed us all the cw’s that are going to release ahead of time.

Well, mine are going back for exchange. Not TTS, in my opinion. Toe box is too narrow. No wide feet here, either. I’m kinda pissed, but I should’ve known. Box also arrived torn, due to the shoes shifting and the warehouse’s poor packing job using air cushion on just one side of the box. All of that coupled with the $5 overcharge make this kind of a bust.

Oh well. Hopefully the half size up pair fits well.

Probably wouldn't be a good look having
air-jordan-34-new-colorways-release-date-5-1280x640.jpg

sitting on clearance racks all at once, but I see no reason why they dont just put them on Nike I.D err. By You or whatever there calling it today.

Valid. But most if not all colorways will make it to the outlets/clearance fairly quickly anyway (like with the 31’s ,32’s and 33’s

The timing at which they land together on those racks seems largely irrelevant.

Agree with the Nike ID thing though.
But has Jordan brand ever put anything on NIKE ID?

Back
Top Bottom