Air Jordan xxxiv first info

B4BBEEAA-FE83-4645-9787-3EE78CCA8F40.png

Eastbay still has a FSR.

Only 4 Footlockers in Canada got these. I don't think these are as abundant as some of you may think. Lol

Nike playing games with the instant sellout again :smh:
Haha, Nike's playing games. Jokers.
Same.. I was on 9:59 and my size sold out before I could checkout. There’s NO WAY the demand was that high for these at retail.
What a bunch of clowns. I didn't jump on NDC immediately as I was just getting ready for work, and didn't think (like everyone else) I needed to be online the instant these dropped. I'd just buy them right now from Footlocker.com or any of the sites that still have sizes but I am determined to use my voucher on these if at all possible. Gonna ride out the rest of the day and hopefully they "restock" on NDC this afternoon or evening. There's no way Nike sold out that quickly for real. It wouldn't even matter to me if it weren't for this free money I'm sitting on. See, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , I told you it's always something :lol:

I can’t believe I’m not gonna be able to grab these at a store.. I always look forward to buying the new AJ in person every fall ya know.. :smh:

I can’t believe I’m not gonna be able to grab these at a store.. I always look forward to buying the new AJ in person every fall ya know.. :smh:

Agree. I prefer to buy a shoe I’m pretty excited about in-store. Not sure why, but I do.

Hey all.. New to the forum.

Outside of Nike.com are there any retailers selling size 15?

Nike "sold out" in hurry but I've looked everywhere and can't find 15. The reseller market violates folks with size 14 and up lol

What a bunch of clowns. I didn't jump on NDC immediately as I was just getting ready for work, and didn't think (like everyone else) I needed to be online the instant these dropped. I'd just buy them right now from Footlocker.com or any of the sites that still have sizes but I am determined to use my voucher on these if at all possible. Gonna ride out the rest of the day and hopefully they "restock" on NDC this afternoon or evening. There's no way Nike sold out that quickly for real. It wouldn't even matter to me if it weren't for this free money I'm sitting on. See, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , I told you it's always something :lol:
Same here, Nike messing with people’s money :smh:

Same here, Nike messing with people’s money :smh:
Really, it's nonsense.
I have to run an errand at lunch in two hours. I'll be right by my local mall that has a Flight 23 store in it. I may just run in there and, if they or Footlocker have them, buy them in person. Then if NDC restocks I'll get from the site and return the store pair. But yeah, this is EXACTLY the sort of hassle I really didn't want to have to deal with on these. It's just annoying.

what voucher are you trying to use on them? I tried to use my bday coupon on these this morning and it didnt work.

Cop’d at my local HOH. Wasn’t able to use my military discount because these are labeled as a QS. Smh.

what voucher are you trying to use on them? I tried to use my bday coupon on these this morning and it didnt work.
An actual Nike product refund voucher from a return. It's the same as a gift card and not the same as a discount code. Gift cards and vouchers aren't excluded from anything.

Cop’d at my local HOH. Wasn’t able to use my military discount because these are labeled as a QS. Smh.
Yea some FTL QS bull ish again!!...went in the AM was planing to cop and use my discount reward but they said can't use it so i just got em off FNL with $20 off ?‍♂️

Getting tired if this... for the last 5-6 years the launch colorways have not been offered in a 12.5 or 15 and up here in the US... go figure. Always have to cop from European sites.

Back
Top Bottom