Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Almost all sizes back on ndc
1570736399861.png

I am glad I went in-person to inspect the Quality vs. buying online. As usual, JB rushed these. Went to ****'s and looked at the 2 pairs they had and unfortunately had overglueing and dirt scuffs. I went to HOH and luckily they had the cleaner pair in my size.

I rarely size up but had to go .5 size up on these, not just for width but the length was just right with .5 size bigger. I was wearing the regular Nike black socks, nothing too thick. I haven't bought a current Jordan since the 28s but I like the way these look and they felt great when I tried them on. I like the creative box they used on these too. Just adds to a fun unboxing.

Anyone know why Finishline site doesn't have the men's sizes up? I can't find them there. Was gonna use a reward code.

What a bunch of clowns. I didn't jump on NDC immediately as I was just getting ready for work, and didn't think (like everyone else) I needed to be online the instant these dropped. I'd just buy them right now from Footlocker.com or any of the sites that still have sizes but I am determined to use my voucher on these if at all possible. Gonna ride out the rest of the day and hopefully they "restock" on NDC this afternoon or evening. There's no way Nike sold out that quickly for real. It wouldn't even matter to me if it weren't for this free money I'm sitting on. See, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour , I told you it's always something :lol:
Haha! Always something, but I knew they would mysteriously re-appear. :lol:

Haha! Always something, but I knew they would mysteriously re-appear. :lol:
Glad it worked out for you.
I knew it, too, but there's always that oh so tiny shred of doubt that creeps in when they pull that ****. And even that only mattered to me at all just because I happened to have "Nike dollars" waiting to be spent. Definitely was never concerned about not getting a pair. But happy it turned out as expected and only cost me a few bucks out of pocket. Looking forward to their arrival next week, they're going straight to my feet when I get home from work that night.

Tried on both brannock size 10 but went with a 10.5. Had to go up half a size as there was some pinching on the top side of the shoe.

like others have mentioned, low court feel.zoom In forefront feels great! I’m actually surprised at how secure the heel is too.

Back
Top Bottom