Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That's obviously just a mock-up look-see sample, not a finished shoe. Unless it's some goofy lifestyle version. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to release.

Or it could be the all star CW (hoping) seems to kinda fit the mold of the last few. Kinda "different" standoutish CW's
Air-Jordan-XX1-Retro-All-Star-2017.jpeg
806983_01.jpg

Being that the game is in Chicago they're "kinda" Chicago colors. Maybe just wishful thinking, but my money is ready.

Or it could be the all star CW (hoping) seems to kinda fit the mold of the last few. Kinda "different" standoutish CW's
Air-Jordan-XX1-Retro-All-Star-2017.jpeg
806983_01.jpg

Being that the game is in Chicago they're "kinda" Chicago colors. Maybe just wishful thinking, but my money is ready.
Oh for sure. What I meant was, that pic is definitely not a finished shoe. Tacked on trim, even cheaper looking materials, lack of the plastic teardrop on the forefoot. They could definitely release a similar colorway but I suspect it would be well modified from the shoe in that photo. Question would be, are they as bad *** in finished form if they even release?

They BETTER release these!! That Nike Air on that translucent material is insane!!!
That's obviously just a mock-up look-see sample, not a finished shoe. Unless it's some goofy lifestyle version. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to release.

Yeah, you can see where it's taped onto the heel counter. Guessing they were playing with some kind of iridescent idea and that was the closest thing they had on hand to get the point across. It still looks like a Back To The Future 2 tribute to me.

Oh for sure. What I meant was, that pic is definitely not a finished shoe. Tacked on trim, even cheaper looking materials, lack of the plastic teardrop on the forefoot. They could definitely release a similar colorway but I suspect it would be well modified from the shoe in that photo. Question would be, are they as bad *** in finished form if they even release?

I see what you mean, if not just a prototype they almost seem like an SE or a lower cut mold,
20191107_104116.jpg

I've circled some 4 diffenences I noticed. The ankle cut padding and pull tabs are different, the forefoot teardrop Is different, the XXXIV looks lower, and the plasticky buttons at the the bottom of the laces area are something I havent seen on the other 34's. Either way they need to drop this CW (love the grey, black, white and red together) as bad as I'd like the
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon8-prototype.jpg

colored heel to stay the same. I'd still cop these if they were to change that to a more subtle color.

Oneness did it again 20%off yesterday now 30%off and you can’t cancel and they not gonna adjust it for you smh.

I see what you mean, if not just a prototype they almost seem like an SE or a lower cut mold,
20191107_104116.jpg

I've circled some 4 diffenences I noticed. The ankle cut padding and pull tabs are different, the forefoot teardrop Is different, the XXXIV looks lower, and the plasticky buttons at the the bottom of the laces area are something I havent seen on the other 34's. Either way they need to drop this CW (love the grey, black, white and red together) as bad as I'd like the
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon8-prototype.jpg

colored heel to stay the same. I'd still cop these if they were to change that to a more subtle color.

That piece on the back seems more like something you would peel off, like on chrome pieces, also it looks like a piece of scotch tape underneath it too, hmm...

That piece on the back seems more like something you would peel off, like on chrome pieces, also it looks like a piece of scotch tape underneath it too, hmm...

When I originally say the 34 pics I thought the heel piece would be velcro and interchangeable from jumpman to NA (woulda been very cool IMO). Especially when I saw these pics, but after staring at the pic for a while it looked like that wasnt the case, because the pull tab overlapped the the heel piece. I also thought what you see as scotch tape, was some sort of velcro. Either way they dont look like a finished product, but really hope Nike keeps them for an actual RD and doesn't change them too much.

"Ailun’s new AJ34s are set to release exclusively at Nike China on November 13. The MSRP is set at ¥1,500 (approximately $214 USD). "

Well there goes that. Why don't they go ahead and release the Amber Rise exclusively in Germany. Take the next pair and release it exclusively in Sweden.

Guess I'm done with the Blue Voids I have, unless they plan to actually release another good colorway. I figured since they included it in the original 5 colorways they brought out, there was a decent shot it would release in the US. Looks like not.

So with previous models, when did they come out with new colorways, after the initial launch? Like is that it til spring? Just the Amber Rise?

"Ailun’s new AJ34s are set to release exclusively at Nike China on November 13. The MSRP is set at ¥1,500 (approximately $214 USD). "

Well there goes that. Why don't they go ahead and release the Amber Rise exclusively in Germany. Take the next pair and release it exclusively in Sweden.

Guess I'm done with the Blue Voids I have, unless they plan to actually release another good colorway. I figured since they included it in the original 5 colorways they brought out, there was a decent shot it would release in the US. Looks like not.

So with previous models, when did they come out with new colorways, after the initial launch? Like is that it til spring? Just the Amber Rise?

I would have bet my house on the Snow Leopards being an Asia exclusive. If they follow the same mold as previous models there might be a winter (December-February) release a CNY and an All-Star CW then not much till spring. I'm actually surprised they havent leaked some more CWs at this point. CNY is right around the corner and allstar game is soon too. Would be cool if they stick with the bred theme on 11's and release a true bred 34 along with it, doubt it because pics would have surfaced by now I'd assume. Still would be cool though.

I would have bet my house on the Snow Leopards being an Asia exclusive. If they follow the same mold as previous models there might be a winter (December-February) release a CNY and an All-Star CW then not much till spring. I'm actually surprised they havent leaked some more CWs at this point. CNY is right around the corner and allstar game is soon too. Would be cool if they stick with the bred theme on 11's and release a true bred 34 along with it, doubt it because pics would have surfaced by now I'd assume. Still would be cool though.

Yeah thanks for the info. I'm clearly lacking on the release patterns, I just usually play in the shoes. People (probably you among them) warned people like me, but I guess I held out hope for some kind of deviation from the previous norm. The funny part to me is, even if I could magically appear in China next week, with my big *** feet, from what I've seen with some overseas releases, they won't even produce shoes I could fit. I think when I started seeing pages with actual pictures of the shoe in hand and laid out, I thought perhaps they would indeed release and be available somehow. Too much white on the "wreds" for me, and the weird high school motion jumpman on the Eclipse's ruins that for me. I'll probably be a sucker and get the Amber Rise since it's around black friday and I'll already be in a buying mood. But I won't be happy about it, dammit.

Will the Eclipses be available to be purchased in store?
Just got back from the mall, and no store has them.

Yeah thanks for the info. I'm clearly lacking on the release patterns, I just usually play in the shoes. People (probably you among them) warned people like me, but I guess I held out hope for some kind of deviation from the previous norm. The funny part to me is, even if I could magically appear in China next week, with my big *** feet, from what I've seen with some overseas releases, they won't even produce shoes I could fit. I think when I started seeing pages with actual pictures of the shoe in hand and laid out, I thought perhaps they would indeed release and be available somehow. Too much white on the "wreds" for me, and the weird high school motion jumpman on the Eclipse's ruins that for me. I'll probably be a sucker and get the Amber Rise since it's around black friday and I'll already be in a buying mood. But I won't be happy about it, dammit.

I've never done it but some guys on here might be able to five you info on which store to order from in Asia. I've heard of it done before, expect shipping to be a little high... but there are some reputable stores just cant think of the names just stay away from DHgate they only sell fakes. Or order them from stockx or goat prices are a little more than retail and shipping isnt bad from what I can tell, but if your gonna order them from one of the previous mentioned websites, do it early prices started going up almost immediately ON THE 32 and 33 after the RD plus sizes will go quick.

Back
Top Bottom