Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Question....snow leopards the same as Guo Ailun? I’m seeing two models listed on some of these secondary markets but I was under the impression they’re the same...

JS”

Amber Rise releasing on Thanksgiving now

I'm in, after seeing the overhead shot. So sandy. Would have preferred the snow leopard cw but whatever.
They perform well for me, so it is what it is.

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Amber-Rise-AR3240-800-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

"UPDATE: Jordan Brand has confirmed that the Air Jordan 34 “Amber Rise” will release on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. "

Last edited:

Looks like he warmed up in them but is playing in the Nike Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated (Lakers cw).

Last edited:
Mike Conley's got on some steelers/wolverines looking PEs which are terrible looking except the heel image is crazy. It's like a guy taking a picture of a game.

Last edited:
With the ambers releasing next week, I believe that takes care of all the initial previewed colorways (blue voids, breds, ambers, snow leopards, eclipses). I’m excited for what’s next! I’m hoping they come correct for All Star, especially given it’s in Chicago. Im hoping something else releases before then though...

JS”

I've got a sneeeaking suspicion that the Snow Leopar

Finally got this shirt. Don't bother if you're tall and have long arms.

It's "loose fit" but only in the body. If you're short and husky with short arms, you'll enjoy it.

What size shirt did you end up getting. Link to the shirt?

JS”

Last edited:
I got my usual XL. I'm 6'3" 205 lbs, orangutan arms. XXL wouldn't have helped...just boxy and sloppy in the body.

got mine from Corporate in Cincinnati: https://www.corporategotem.com/apparel/tops/l/s/jordan/jordan-fearless-l-s-tee-multi-pid-14631

looks like it's up on NDC US now: https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-fearless-long-sleeve-t-shirt-cqk6QH/CT6196-100

Thanks for the heads up man! I’m in the same boat with long arms (helps with hooping though! Lol). I like the shirt but don’t like boxy fitting clothes.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom