Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Well, today is the day I find out if SX is going to stand up and find me a pair of SEs. I bought my pair for $193 plus shipping on Friday afternoon. I know the seller gets 2 days to ship. That would be to the end of today (Tuesday) I'm guessing? I hope I don't have to deal with issues. I just want my pair. Seeing the pics is killing me. And I only wish Nike restocked the 11.5 or 12 online.

thanks, with half size up worked out with the 11's being on NDC still. sort of a random buy but been liking these.

Which ones do you have NobleKane? I wear 12 in about everything, but XIIs and XIIIs run big for me, so I go 11.5 on those. I had the eclipse ambers and now I have the storm shadows (That's what I'm callin em) and haven't had any issues with the toe box area.

Had some time to rough render these earlier for the heck of it.
DirtyBred.png

Black/Stealth-Varsity Red
Playoff.png

Playoff XXX4

Last edited:
DirtyBred.png

Had some time to rough render these earlier for the heck of it.
View attachment 2519452
Playoffs

i scrolled down this page real quick just to see if there was any new release pix.

I saw these and almost s*** myself. Lol

the top ones are money. Would love to see em with a charcoal grey medial side.

perfect colorway for stealths

Last edited:
That’s the tough part of the infrareds...they look different in every picture. Smh. As long as they’re not a true red I think I’m in for a day 1 cop. I though they dropped the 7th though?

side note*** What I wouldn’t give for an all volt colorway ( even if barely volt or tennis ball or in that palate). The 33 Xmas colorway from last year still causes me pain given it didn’t see a release.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom