Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Some talk of laceloop break but that was for those who didnt know to go to top and use reinforced eyelet and not put undo stress on cord laceloop
Shoe is spot on 🔥

As someone who has pooped the top reinforced eyelet, am I doing something wrong?

Am I putting too much stress on cord lace-loop?

Lacing is the only part of the shoe I dislike, so if that's down to my user error I'd be keen to rectify this! Have two more DS pairs ready to go and don't want a repeat of a top eyelet busted.

As someone who has pooped the top reinforced eyelet, am I doing something wrong?

Am I putting too much stress on cord lace-loop?

Lacing is the only part of the shoe I dislike, so if that's down to my user error I'd be keen to rectify this! Have two more DS pairs ready to go and don't want a repeat of a top eyelet busted.
Only pictures I saw of popped laceloop was of people who didnt lace all the way to top and didnt use the metal reinforced eyelet. To pop the eyelet is quite the feat and have no answer for you

My laceloop popped and I was using the top metal lace loop too. Not saying it is garbage, just is more prone to breaking than other systems. Filed a claim and Nike sent me a voucher. Used it to get another pair. Life goes on.

the padding at the achilles is annoying me on the right shoe. anyone have this problem?

on the otherhand, regardless of what version you might have, might as well replace that pair or side. there are times that some defect plague these mass-produced shoes. some run longer despite the size says, some have a pinching area on the shoe and some have broken areas. there have been instances that I have to replace one side of the shoe because of some defect and there are times that I have to return the pair itself due to some issues arising from it afterwards. have it replaced rather have to suffer some problems afterwards.

to those who got the 34s, any issues yet with the durability? laceloop break, shank plate break or zoom pops?

My only complaint so far is my left Chicago colorway is a tad bit ripped at the tongue.
Posted the United ones for a comparison

Attachments

• 6EE61DB4-6636-48B9-886F-2CF113118F01.jpeg
    6EE61DB4-6636-48B9-886F-2CF113118F01.jpeg
    342.9 KB · Views: 157
  • D773666E-1F7D-46AD-92D7-25CBFB8D801F.jpeg
    D773666E-1F7D-46AD-92D7-25CBFB8D801F.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 769
Is there a time limit (on the sale) for when I can contact them?
DO NIKE SHOES HAVE A WARRANTY?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your Nike shoes or apparel develop a material or workmanship flaw within two years of the manufacture date, we want to get you back in the game.

DO NIKE SHOES HAVE A WARRANTY?
We stand behind all of our shoes and gear. If your Nike shoes or apparel develop a material or workmanship flaw within two years of the manufacture date, we want to get you back in the game.

Good looking out on the information. It seems my first step is to follow-up with Footlocker since that was the place I purchase them.

or should I just go straight to Nike claims?

Good looking out on the information. It seems my first step is to follow-up with Footlocker since that was the place I purchase them.

or should I just go straight to Nike claims?

I’ve always just gone straight to Nike...Never had an issue and they’re quick to remedy whatever the problem is...Doubt FTL will do anything anyway so may as well save yourself the time...

Don’t think you can bc you purchased off of footlocker

Nike covers all their product regardless of where the point of purchase was at...Just have to hit them up via chat and explain that the retailer won’t help out, which happens 90% of the time anyway...

Said it in another comment that nike taking 25% off for a bit was them trying to get all the $$ they could before the truth sets in and people stop all discretionary spending.

Well Nike gutted prices. Ambers are $97 no code needed right now on NDC.

This could change a lot. If they have to sell their shoes for an extended period of time at $80-$100, they're going to have to stairstep back up. People are going to come to feel like the shoes aren't worth $180.

Back
Top Bottom