Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Said it in another comment that nike taking 25% off for a bit was them trying to get all the $$ they could before the truth sets in and people stop all discretionary spending.

Well Nike gutted prices. Ambers are $97 no code needed right now on NDC.

This could change a lot. If they have to sell their shoes for an extended period of time at $80-$100, they're going to have to stairstep back up. People are going to come to feel like the shoes aren't worth $180.

nothing is ever really worth that much especially when a product only costs $20 to make. it's all about supply, demand, hype, time, etc... I remember buying some shoes that I bought for retail but was selling for 1/3 of it's price 3-5 months after. I was a bit annoyed considering I could have had those shoes for less and buy 3 pairs of them for a cost of 1. but no one can predict if they would sell out initially or never to be made again. now those same shoes are selling like retail and more at SX or at your not-so-friendly resellers.

25% sale is over unless there's an extra code I'm not aware of? They didn't lower to 97 until after the sale was over. I just carted and it says 97....someone got another code?

Yeah thats what I just did. Its still on the site so I was able to point it out.

Rep said they can't do it on sold out items so he asked his "coach". Gave me adjustment on the black pair that I also bought on top of the Orbit. Gave me the adjustment on the black pair to 98.97 when I paid $122 so end up getting a lower adjustment than if it was on the Orbit of $35 back :smh:

Rep said they can't do it on sold out items so he asked his "coach". Gave me adjustment on the black pair that I also bought on top of the Orbit. Gave me the adjustment on the black pair to 98.97 when I paid $122 so end up getting a lower adjustment than if it was on the Orbit of $35 back :smh:
Wow! I had the opposite happen with me. I bought a pair of black cats too but they wouldn't adjust that pair. They did however adjust the red orbit. Maybe I'll try again later lol

Wow! I had the opposite happen with me. I bought a pair of black cats too but they wouldn't adjust that pair. They did however adjust the red orbit. Maybe I'll try again later lol

Definitely try again...They told me the same thing that they’d honor the new price as long as it was within 30 days and the item was in stock...Didn’t even need to be my size in stock either, just any size available...

Just about to post the lift on the infrareds. lol picked up the orbits half a size up then my usual because that’s all they had left at NDC. tried them on they fit like my TTS. Ended up order the eclipse as well.

Another question to those that have a few pairs of the reg 34. Did the sticker on the box 📦 showing the size etc face the front or the back of the box? My eclipse that I bought from finish line, the sticker tag is on the black indent side. The orbits from NDC, the sticker is on the back white wall side of the shoe box.

Just about to post the lift on the infrareds. lol picked up the orbits half a size up then my usual because that’s all they had left at NDC. tried them on they fit like my TTS. Ended up order the eclipse as well.

Another question to those that have a few pairs of the reg 34. Did the sticker on the box 📦 showing the size etc face the front or the back of the box? My eclipse that I bought from finish line, the sticker tag is on the black indent side. The orbits from NDC, the sticker is on the back white wall side of the shoe box.

Just looked at mine that both pairs came from NDC the either day and one is on the white part and other on black part, weird. One label wasn't stuck on the box all the way so I tried to peel it but it started to rip so I left it.

DJ Khaled shows a pair of 34 low's in his new IG care package post:

FullSizeRender.jpeg

PO

Back
Top Bottom