Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Was thinking the exact same thing ... why is there elephant print on a shoe supposedly loosely inspired by the IV? Dopey. It's like they've decided that these historic colorways are just JORDAN colorways in general and not tied to any specific models anymore. Stupid.

I'm only "shocked" because of what I said, how the mid 34s seem to have done really well and a couple colorways in particular getting loads of love on here. Other than the Chicago mids, these are the most Bulls colorway of the lot. I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with these being lows and lows generally not getting the same respect in general across various Jordan models. Gotta believe that if they did a mid 34 in this exact colorway and with this toe, they would've flown as quick or quicker than any of the other mids did. But you're right, I ain't complaining.

not sure. I guess it appeals to some particular shoes. some shoes do well as high, some mids and some low. if I were younger, the lows would have been ok for me. reason being is that nowadays, lows seem to fall out of my foot, hurt my heel and less secure for my ankles. I could play in them although I would practically end up injured most of the time. although it seems my flying days are over and pretty much slower than usual, so I guess wearing lows as a designated spot up shooter would be ok again I guess.

With The Last Dance currently airing, the Heritages dont give off any true OG feel to any bulls colorway. The desire of ownership I feel has bottomed out on these.

I'm still on Episode 4. man love that Episode 3. Jordan Rules pretty much cemented Jordan's legacy as the GOAT. WOW !

Well i see jb is going to put out these 34 low cement they should go ahead and put out those 34 se cement as well or at least give us a second colorway of the se been waiting on another one to release

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason JB put elephant print on the 34 lows and SE during the ASG was to give a nod to Jordan winning the Slam Dunk contest in Chicago while wearing the 3’s. I understand the shoe it self is very loosely based on a Jordan IV, but that is the reason EP showed up on these during the ASG.

jshortt jshortt appreciate the post on sizing. I'm sold on the Heritage lows, but don't want to shred these outdoors and will only be hooping in them... will probably just hold off so I don't have to stare at them while gyms stay closed

jshortt jshortt appreciate the post on sizing. I'm sold on the Heritage lows, but don't want to shred these outdoors and will only be hooping in them... will probably just hold off so I don't have to stare at them while gyms stay closed

No problem man. Hopefully these 12.5's ship out soon so I can give a better idea of the half size up. After I told my buddy about them, he said he had someone tell him to go a full size up at minimum. I think that might be extreme, but who knows. :lol:

I don't stare at my SE pair but it does feel quite irritating whenever I got out and see them sitting there while wearing my beaters. I already used 3 different beater pairs and could even ball in them.

The reason JB put elephant print on the 34 lows and SE during the ASG was to give a nod to Jordan winning the Slam Dunk contest in Chicago while wearing the 3’s. I understand the shoe it self is very loosely based on a Jordan IV, but that is the reason EP showed up on these during the ASG.
Yeah, I know what their reasoning was, I just happen to think it's stupid. If the ASG return to Chicago was such a big thing to them, they should've put out the white/cement IIIs with Nike Air and not a red version (or at least along with it), and they should've just let the 34s stand on their own. That's what I meant about taking all of these classic colorways and design elements and diluting them by slapping them on everything under the sun that has a Jumpman on it. Just my $0.02.

15893123444006631333017741001269.jpg

12.5's from Eastbay shipped! :wow:
You will not be surprised to hear neither of my NDC pairs have moved an inch yet. My Hibbett pair isn’t too far away now, though. Looks like that Thursday delivery date is going to hold true. You’re going to have gotten, returned and gotten a replacement pair before my NDC order even gets here LOL

You will not be surprised to hear neither of my NDC pairs have moved an inch yet. My Hibbett pair isn’t too far away now, though. Looks like that Thursday delivery date is going to hold true. You’re going to have gotten, returned and gotten a replacement pair before my NDC order even gets here LOL

I'm sorry, but...

giphy (14).gif

My pair has finally made it to the local post office and will be here tomorrow, jshortt jshortt . I'm going to now be triply pissed off if they don't work for me because NDC is now sold out of 11.5 if I do need to size up. Classic :lol:

My pair has finally made it to the local post office and will be here tomorrow, jshortt jshortt . I'm going to now be triply pissed off if they don't work for me because NDC is now sold out of 11.5 if I do need to size up. Classic :lol:

Oof! Tracking is claiming my 12.5 will be here tomorrow, but it's still quite a ways away so I'll believe it when I see it. Definitely hope the 11 works for you, but unfortunately I very seriously doubt it.

Oof! Tracking is claiming my 12.5 will be here tomorrow, but it's still quite a ways away so I'll believe it when I see it. Definitely hope the 11 works for you, but unfortunately I very seriously doubt it.
It's alright, other spots still appear to have them in stock. If I have to send them all back, it's only a mile to the dropoff spot near me. Only reason I'll be extra annoyed at NDC selling out is because I used $85 on a gift card toward one pair, but it's not like it won't get used on something else down the road. More than anything, having to wait all over again is what will really get me. But either way, I'm jacked to see them in person tomorrow, and utterly fascinated now to see how they fit after all of this LOL

It's alright, other spots still appear to have them in stock. If I have to send them all back, it's only a mile to the dropoff spot near me. Only reason I'll be extra annoyed at NDC selling out is because I used $85 on a gift card toward one pair, but it's not like it won't get used on something else down the road. More than anything, having to wait all over again is what will really get me. But either way, I'm jacked to see them in person tomorrow, and utterly fascinated now to see how they fit after all of this LOL

Yeah, that's my issue with not being able to grab from NDC. It's way too convenient to return stuff. It's such a PITA to return to Eastbay, and Foot Locker always gives me the stinkeye when I try to return in-store.

Yeah, that's my issue with not being able to grab from NDC. It's way too convenient to return stuff. It's such a PITA to return to Eastbay, and Foot Locker always gives me the stinkeye when I try to return in-store.
Yup. If I have to return this first pair tomorrow to Hibbett, at least they seem good, too. I returned some Uptempo 95s last year for a better price and remember it being no prob.

Back
Top Bottom