Air Jordan xxxiv first info

1595801854623.png

1595801887654.png

Yall wanna color? SneakerPolitics is having a drawing contest for the Zions

https://sneakerpolitics.com/blogs/blog/air-jordan-34-noah

The shoe + coloring book combo is scheduled to release 07/28/2020, but today we are announcing a special contest for a chance to win a FREE PAIR! Continue reading below for contest rules and information on our exclusive early release.

CONTEST RULES:
1. Download digital coloring sheet HERE.
2. Design + color your custom Air Jordan XXXIV sneaker.
3. Email contact@sneakerpolitics.com or post a copy (Colored digitaly or print out and color) of your coloring sheet on Instagram or Twitter and attach a short message explaining your art. Also, let us know what size you would like to win. Make sure to tag @sneakerpolitics and @jumpman23 and use the hashtag #ColorWithNoah when you post!
4. We will be choosing all of the WINNERS by 7/27/20 at 3pm CDT and you will be notified via email or direct message on Instagram and Twitter.
5. Respond to the direct message or email with your email address, First Name, Last Name, and shipping address, and the size info for your free pair or special gift to be shipped directly to you !
6. Keep being dope and stay safe!

pg2.jpg
I miss being able to just buy shoes you liked

I miss being able to just buy shoes you liked

You and me both, but it's been a long long time since that was the case for me. Also those ruis are now 8/8 for Japan. Guess they aren't releasing for the states. Of course those are the ones I wanted. I miss being able to just buy shoes you liked.

Check your emails. Sneaker Politics sent out the link if you won the raffle for the Zion PE. Got mine

I like the Luka PE but I wish they would just make them Mavs colors. I get that bold shoes are in but I really just want a clean royal/navy/silver colorway. The green on these is close to the city jersey colors but I wish the black was navy. I mean... chances are we never see this release anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom